+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
HI Guys,
How long does it take to get the OCI after you get everything updated on the OCI website ( Documents Printing Status / Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) / Document received At ). I got all 3 updated on Jan 24 2023. I have my flight 6th Feb late evening, is there a possibility I would get it before ?

I do have entry visa but still wanted to have OCI as I won't be there to collect it for a month.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Guys,
How long does it take to get the OCI after you get everything updated on the OCI website ( Documents Printing Status / Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) / Document received At ). I got all 3 updated on Jan 24 2023. I have my flight 6th Feb late evening, is there a possibility I would get it before ?

I do have entry visa but still wanted to have OCI as I won't be there to collect it for a month.
You will hopefully get it before 31-Jan. Start checking Purolator website using reference number.

Reactions: phoenix232

tst

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
HI Guys,

I have exact same timeline, I am also waiting. Doesn't show anything on Purolator.

msatishxp

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, on the application form, it's asking Previous Passport number. So are they asking for my previous Indian passport no or Canadian passport no if I had any? What do I need to mention there?

Also, is your occupation that you provided on profession letter mentioned on the final OCI booklet that you receive?

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
Hi, on the application form, it's asking Previous Passport number. So are they asking for my previous Indian passport no or Canadian passport no if I had any? What do I need to mention there?

Also, is your occupation that you provided on profession letter mentioned on the final OCI booklet that you receive?
The details - previous passport number - refers to the Canadian Passport. If you do not have previous canadian passports (prior to the one on which you are applying the OCI with), you can leave it blank.

Reactions: msatishxp