12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
Yes, certainly.

Postal application received at Ottawa BLS (mailed via Canada Post, no originals except IND passport): November 3, 2022
Surrender Certificate status showing "Printed" on Passport Seva: November 11, 2022
Surrender Certificate shipped (via Purolator, paid online to BLS): November 16, 2022 (Expected to receive it today per tracking info)
Wow. That is really fast. I applied with an appointment on 4 Nov at Montreal BLS.

Till 8-Nov: BLS Tracking - In transit from BLS Center to High Commission
9-Nov: BLS Tracking - Processing at High Commission

Till 15-Nov: Passport Seva Tracking - Surrender Certificate application form has been submitted.
16-Nov: Passport Seva Tracking - Passport application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.

Dont know but its really slow for me as you can see.

Reactions: 8494193

Pulkit89

Mar 12, 2015
I am exactly in the same situation. I am travelling on 3rd as well with the same dates as yours Oct 19th DOA, processed and printed Nov 8th, Dispatched - Nov 15th. Vancouver
Hi, we have the same timeline for our kid's OCI application, and we are flying on the same date as well. I hope we will get the OCI soon. Please keep posted on any developments. Thanks

munirask

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
5-09-2013
IELTS Request
already sent
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-14
LANDED..........
3rd April 2014
Wow. That is really fast. I applied with an appointment on 4 Nov at Montreal BLS.

Till 8-Nov: BLS Tracking - In transit from BLS Center to High Commission
9-Nov: BLS Tracking - Processing at High Commission

Till 15-Nov: Passport Seva Tracking - Surrender Certificate application form has been submitted.
16-Nov: Passport Seva Tracking - Passport application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.

Dont know but its really slow for me as you can see.

I applied on October 5th in Toronto BLS. My daughter and I received our Surrender certificate on November 2nd. My Husbands is still in Process at the consulate.
Anyone have a similar experience with Toronto Consulate?
Any ideas on what could be the delay.

ladjenild

Oct 5, 2022
Hi, we have the same timeline for our kid's OCI application, and we are flying on the same date as well. I hope we will get the OCI soon. Please keep posted on any developments. Thanks
I have the same travel dates and timeline. my status turned to counter delivery to BLS On Nov 11 but nothing changed after it. Apllied to Brampton BLS

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi All,

Anyone recently renewed their Kids OCI? If we need to just fill Miscellaneous application online or do we also need to print it and send it to BLS Brampton?

Pulkit89

Mar 12, 2015
I have the same travel dates and timeline. my status turned to counter delivery to BLS On Nov 11 but nothing changed after it. Apllied to Brampton BLS
We applied from BLS Vancouver. Hopefully, you will get an update in the next couple of days. Our status changed to Dispatched to Vancouver on the 15th, but nothing updated on the BLS tracker yet.

Pulkit89

Mar 12, 2015
That part I am not sure about it if they dispatch the documents from New Delhi or they process the documents from Canada.
I think you are right because the tracker mentions the documents dispatched from New Delhi on the same date.
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn08-NOV-2022
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn16-NOV-2022
Document received AtVANCOUVEROn16-NOV-2022

rodrash007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Collected my OCI from BLS Brampton today marking the end of my 2+ year immigration process. This forum was very valuable and everyone here is very helpful with sharing of information making the journey easier. My timeline details:
Documents submission26-SEP-2022
Acknowledgement17-OCT-2022
Ready for Collection14-NOV-2022

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
Interesting question....I called BLS Canada Toronto number and the call center person indicated that they are not accepting OCIs at the BLS center in person anymore and everything OCI is through their drop in and pick up service.....

Is that true?

My initial thoughts was more like a ploy by him to sign me up for the pick up and delivery service.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting question....I called BLS Canada Toronto number and the call center person indicated that they are not accepting OCIs at the BLS center in person anymore and everything OCI is through their drop in and pick up service.....

Is that true?

My initial thoughts was more like a ploy by him to sign me up for the pick up and delivery service.
They are only accepting in person with appointments & appointments are not available.

Reactions: OllySyd

rajdeep181

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Can someone who used pick and drop services confirm if you paid for Pick Up+Drop Off+Drop Off of Original? I am applying for a new OCI and the system is automatically adding the Drop Off of Original charges even though I understand we don’t need to send any original documents. How did you guys work around this?