+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Prez2015

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
AOR Received.
12-10-2017
Yesterday picked up OCI at Brampton office, it was a complete mess and lot of people were arguing over there with Staff, rude security lady and horrible service!!
BLS literally make you feel you never missed India!! They should change their tag line "You can take an Indian out of India but you can’t take India out of an Indian" .
From workpermit -> PR -> Citizens -> Surrender certificate -> OCI , this forum helped me in every step of the way !! without this forum and the great people here, would have spend thousands on professional Immigration consultant services !! Saved me money and peace of mind in knowing not just me sharing same anxiety and uncertainty in the entire process!! All the best to everyone!! will continue to be here to pay it forward for others!!

mchopra1985

Sep 26, 2022
Did you get the OCI. I can see both applications delivered on 23rd September but until today there is nothing on BLS. Still states processing at Consulate General, whats going on.
Nothing yet. Now my status has changed to Passport ready For Collection after OCI stamping and I have paid for purolator service pick up and drop off. No tracking number on there webiste

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
Nothing yet. Now my status has changed to Passport ready For Collection after OCI stamping and I have paid for purolator service pick up and drop off. No tracking number on there webiste
Please scroll down and see if there's a note mentioned in there with a number. That number you can use in purolator and check the status

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
Yesterday picked up OCI at Brampton office, it was a complete mess and lot of people were arguing over there with Staff, rude security lady and horrible service!!
BLS literally make you feel you never missed India!! They should change their tag line "You can take an Indian out of India but you can’t take India out of an Indian" .
From workpermit -> PR -> Citizens -> Surrender certificate -> OCI , this forum helped me in every step of the way !! without this forum and the great people here, would have spend thousands on professional Immigration consultant services !! Saved me money and peace of mind in knowing not just me sharing same anxiety and uncertainty in the entire process!! All the best to everyone!! will continue to be here to pay it forward for others!!
So nice of you on the thoughts...

Reactions: Prez2015

SNA

Feb 12, 2013
Hi, may I ask your exact status on BLS site? Mine says the -in transit from CG to BLS , processing at CG”. On oci site, I see as delivered at Toronto sep20. I can also see the oci number.

thanks
Sa

ankitdoda

Sep 28, 2022
Hello All,

For my 3 yrs old, this is the status update on BLS website for his OCI.

Passport ready For Dispatch after OCI stamping

Any idea how much time it takes after that for drop-off delivery at home.

syeah

Jan 6, 2019
Hello, has someone seen this status on BLS(since Sep 22, 2022) -
Application StatusIn Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre
Processing at Consulate General

OCI site has the following-

Date Of Acknowledgment 29-AUG-2022
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI- Number ******(OCI number has been generated)
Documents Printing Status: PROCESSED On 19-SEP-2022
Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) NEW DELHI On 20-SEP-2022
Document received At TORONTO On 20-SEP-2022

Does anyone know why this status means? I haven't seen anyone receiving this status.

BLS call centres are the worst without saying... they can't provide any useful info.

syeah

Jan 6, 2019
Sorry, reposting this. hope some can answer...

Hello, has someone seen this status on BLS(since Sep 22, 2022) -
Application StatusIn Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre
Processing at Consulate General

OCI site has the following-

Date Of Acknowledgment 29-AUG-2022
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI- Number ******(OCI number has been generated)
Documents Printing Status: PROCESSED On 19-SEP-2022
Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) NEW DELHI On 20-SEP-2022
Document received At TORONTO On 20-SEP-2022

Does anyone know why this status means? I haven't seen anyone receiving this status.

BLS call centres are the worst without saying... they can't provide any useful info