+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Right, & they have not given me details in receipt for these additional charges (drop-off, Photograph etc).
All this additional revenue goes all the way to the top. Everyone at MEA will get their share from the profits that BLS makes. How do you think BLS would have got this contract and no restraints on what they can charge for their services.

Just 50-60 photographs everyday will cover the salary of at least one employee.

Reactions: softwaretesting

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone collected processed documents from BLS-Brampton, instead of getting it through Purolator?

I will be submitting applications for 4 SCs & then 4 OCIs. I am wondering how long queues are for directly picking up documents. If possible, I will prefer not to pay for Purolator & instead pick them up personally.

nitroglit

Jul 25, 2022
Hey, yes.. I finally have my OCI. The purolator guy left the notice to my door and didn’t ring the bell haha. But luckily it was left at a store near by for pickup and I was able to go get it around 7 PM today.
Marks the end of a journey. I hope you get yours soon too.
I got it today, for some reason Purolator missed delivery of my courier today and called customer care to make it available for pick up. Finally, I picked it up around 7.30 today..! :)

Reactions: sundeep_s_

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
I got it today, for some reason Purolator missed delivery of my courier today and called customer care to make it available for pick up. Finally, I picked it up around 7.30 today..! :)
Awesome. Happy travels!

Reactions: nitroglit

richieP

Mar 8, 2022
Hello All, On OCI website my status shows as
Document Printing Aug 3, 2022
Dispatched from MEA Aug 3, 2022
Document Received At Toronto Aug 3, 2022

After that there is no update, how long does it take for OCI to be delivered via purolator?
Do I need to contact BLS india?

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Has anyone collected processed documents from BLS-Brampton, instead of getting it through Purolator?

I will be submitting applications for 4 SCs & then 4 OCIs. I am wondering how long queues are for directly picking up documents. If possible, I will prefer not to pay for Purolator & instead pick them up personally.
My wife and children joined the queue a little before 2 PM and were 6th in place. I was supposed to join them from work, but got delayed, so one of them kept my place and let others go ahead. I showed up only about 20 min before closing.
I was not going to pay their exorbitant courier charges. More economical to sacrifice the salary for those hours than spend in excess of 500 for courier to and fro.

Reactions: softwaretesting

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012

After that there is no update, how long does it take for OCI to be delivered via purolator?
When did you get the acknowledgement from the oci website? Just to get an idea of current processing time from acknowledgement to printing.

Gracious Chap

Jul 11, 2022

You will have to check status on BLS website now.

Gracious Chap

Jul 11, 2022
Hi guys, I just finished Part A and Part B. I used the file number to retrieve partially filled application. It says no such temp ID exists. Does the system take a few hours to a day to recognize?
you will receive email each time for completing part A and part B. After completing part B you will receive file number.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edifytech

mogly

Star Member
May 10, 2012
vancouver
Doc's Request.
24-03-2020
Is there any tracker Google Sheet to to enter and monitor OCI status ? if so please anyone point me to that link ?

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RE OCI Status

I applied OCI this week, my tracking status at BLS website is as follows, and on OCI website tracking it does not show anything yet..

just want to know if the OCI will also show any tracking?

Application StatusUnder Process
In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulat General
underprocess

Wethewest

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi All,

My surrender certificate application was delivered to the Surrey BLS center on July 22. Since then, I'm not able to track my application on the BLS website. It shows no record found. My application status on Passport India website tracking shows "Surrender Certificate application form has been submitted". Does anyone have an idea how long it takes to track on the BLS website?

D3xt0r

May 18, 2016
Hi all,

Anyone recently applied for OCI at Ottawa High Commission?
How is the processing time looking these days?

Thank you in advance! :)