Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Submitted 3 OCI applications today at Montreal BLS center.

Hadhard time to find the location, thanks to the google review, which mentioned they moved to the down stairs at metro level.

To be honest I reviewed my application to its perfection and added all documents more than required. Took additional documents with my wife signed for NOC for each child, one with photos attached and one without (in case if required have back up to stick to the form, that's why i took my wife signature and i signed it as well, give or take a print out waste), she compelled only for the NOC, as hse said she can photo copy and sign that she reviewed but HCI takes the final decision, and could get delayed if they would like to have the original paper with photos. So I used the back up. She herself did the sticking work.

COPR was returned for my son and Myself.

Took Marriage certificate
Parents both Address proof
Parents Indian Passport
NOC for each child Separately

Asked for Canadian too, i gave mine, and said my wife don;t have, she gave a free advice can go to Service canada they are accepting applications, i told her we did applied and waiting since March and my wife do not entertain the additional expenses they impose for file transfer so i am in between Service canada & my wife.

only 2 counters & 2 Young ladies. They are doing what they can do i beleive.

3 more trips remaining to go physically

1) to collect the OCI applications submitted today
2) to submit my wife OCI
3) To collect her OCI

She asked me to sign the Courier service, it is optional, if i don;t use then have to sign at the bottom and she will strike out all the columns. Paid 23.70 CAD in total and out.

by the way they didn;t ask for appontment at least those people prest at that time.

they are just giving a token (REDCARD made manually),

I can't blame them for the Appointment times not respected. As the job done on time.
Did they keep your Original Cancelled Indian Passport?

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
what does tracking number show as estimated date?
I just checked it says July 4th. If they do Monday, I am okay. I just need to ensure they do not drop outside my door when I am out of town Saturday tomorrow.

Hope they either put inside the mailbox down the street or leave a note for me to go collect it. It has both my Indian and Canadian PP.

Reactions: delray55

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
I just checked it says July 4th. If they do Monday, I am okay. I just need to ensure they do not drop outside my door when I am out of town Saturday tomorrow.

Hope they either put inside the mailbox down the street or leave a note for me to go collect it. It has both my Indian and Canadian PP.
No, Purolator usually never leaves these mails outside. They'll ring your door bell and ask for you specifically.
For my Entry Visa, the guy asked me by my name and specifically asked if it was me.
For my SC, the guy asked me to show an ID before he handed it over to me.

If you're unable to pick up at home, you can go to the drop off location they'll leave on the slip and show your ID and claim your mail.

Reactions: Edifytech

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
No, Purolator usually never leaves these mails outside. They'll ring your door bell and ask for you specifically.
For my Entry Visa, the guy asked me by my name and specifically asked if it was me.
For my SC, the guy asked me to show an ID before he handed it over to me.

If you're unable to pick up at home, you can go to the drop off location they'll leave on the slip and show your ID and claim your mail.
Thanks mate!

mom22jan

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hello,
I'm applying for my mom's OCI, she is 77 years old. Could I please get help in filling below application details:
  1. What do I upload in professional details - she is housewife/retired.
  2. She is only applicant - is Marriage Certificate required?
  3. How to upload Signature image?
Thanks in advance!

delray55

Apr 4, 2022
Hello,
I'm applying for my mom's OCI, she is 77 years old. Could I please get help in filling below application details:
  1. What do I upload in professional details - she is housewife/retired
Thanks in advance!
  1. What do I upload in professional details - she is housewife/retired
Do you have document issued on retirement? you can upload that along with explanation letter
  1. She is only applicant - is Marriage Certificate required?
Yes. Any one above 18 and is married need to provide marriage certificate
  1. How to upload Signature image?
Sign on a sheet of paper, scan/take a picture of it as per specifications in oci site and upload it

Thanks in advance!

arbitqubit

Jul 2, 2022
Ottawa applicant here.
Date of acknowledgment: June 1
Still under process.

Any idea how long it generally takes for Ottawa applicants?Can I submit a query regarding my OCI ? Need to travel in two weeks.

tamilvanan3

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
Hello,
  1. What do I upload in professional details - she is housewife/retired.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Marriage certificate needed in 2 occasions
1.Applying OCI through Spouse based application
2.Applying for children
Please, check the OCI checklist and details.

Oct 13, 2017
My status at bls track says counter delivery to bls after OCI stamping since 29 june but yesterday 2nd of july it has additional comments with 12 digits number. Anybody know what that ?

delray55

Apr 4, 2022
I did check nothing shows up there
may be they created tracking but since its saturday it did not pick up
also check the time the update was made(there will be on field). if it is later than 12/1 pm that could be the reason
THis is first digits of recent tracking number 6081456

Last edited: