Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Yes I meant SC is printed already and posted out as per the BLS site. I have the tracking number. Expected delivery is tomorrow.
so my Cancelled Indian passport would be returned in the same envelope right?
sure I’ll carry everything I have for OCI application. Hopefully things have sped up a bit for OCI as well.
Yes for its basically your cancelled passport only with SC stapled on one of the pages in passport.

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
Yes I meant SC is printed already and posted out as per the BLS site. I have the tracking number. Expected delivery is tomorrow.
so my Cancelled Indian passport would be returned in the same envelope right?
sure I’ll carry everything I have for OCI application. Hopefully things have sped up a bit for OCI as well.
Yes, your cancelled Passport and an A4 paper print out of Surrender Certificate, folded into four and stapled to your cancelled passport. :)

rusticdud

Sep 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2016
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
I think applications with acknowledgment date as 1st June are being processed now. I dont see reason for worry
Nobody has reported that 2nd June applications are being processed.
Also application status change later in the day. so please wait till evening
You are absolutely right!! changed to processed in evening.
Hopefully OCI in hand in 3 weeks.

rusticdud

Sep 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2016
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
I too highly doubt that they will reject after 2 months. BLS is not that inefficient man. :D
No but seriously, I feel you should be seeing a change in status soon.
yeah relieved it changed to processed today evening!

rusticdud

Sep 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2016
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
my time line is below. For context my initial application was returned by BLS because i had not filled up application correctly according to them. Once I sent the application again by post within a week i got the Date Of Acknowledgment, whereas first time around it took like 6 weeks to get rejection. So if BLS has returned your application once then the corrected application gets processed faster.

Date Of Acknowledgment01-JUN-2022
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn24-JUN-2022
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn25-JUN-2022
Document received AtTORONTOOn25-JUN-2022

KumarJayx

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
For OCI application postal submission, scan of first page and last page of indian passport is enough right? Or do we need to upload all the pages of indian passport?

Reactions: canadamaple

delray55

Apr 4, 2022
For OCI application postal submission, scan of first page and last page of indian passport is enough right? Or do we need to upload all the pages of indian passport?
Bio pages (first and last pages) are enough. "cancelled due to acquiring of foreign citizenship" stamp need to be present.

Reactions: KumarJayx

mkv102

Dec 31, 2015
Hi All,

I received my OCI, but the last page has no postal code or country in the Canadian address.

I'm so upset that they haven't put the postal code and country in the address after waiting for so long and taking so much effort in preparing the application.

I'm also concerned that this is going to give me problems in financial dealings.

Has anyone had this issue? How did you deal with it?

• Wow
Reactions: canadamaple

delray55

Apr 4, 2022
Hi All,

I received my OCI, but the last page has no postal code or country in the Canadian address.

I'm so upset that they haven't put the postal code and country in the address after waiting for so long and taking so much effort in preparing the application.

I'm also concerned that this is going to give me problems in financial dealings.

May be you can use OCI miscellaneous services

In case the existing OCI card holder wishes to update/upload the latest information about his latest passport, Change in address/Occupation/Contact details, the OCI card holder can select the option/(s) as given below and upload the latest photograph and requisite documents. These details shall be updated into the OCI system records and an acknowledgement shall be shared with OCI card holder on his/her registered email ID. The services under these categories are gratis in nature:

Magneto241506

Jun 11, 2022
Hi All,

I am planing to apply for an OCI for my child. Do i need to send any original documents to BLS or just copies? Can anyone please let me know. My daughter is Canadian born.

Thanks,

Afzakl Ansari

Jul 24, 2014
Hi All,

It's same for my child's OCI . No mention of Country or Postal code in the last page. Is it same for other fellow applicant here ? Can few confirm this