AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
Good morning, fellow OCI applicants :) I have a question for you. When the BLS site show 'Read for Dispatch', do we get the Purolator tracking number? If so, do we receive an email from BLS? I paid the extra 5 bucks, but nobody from BLS has ever called me. LOL. Any input from you guys will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. Cheers!

manu.yoganand

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Good morning, fellow OCI applicants :) I have a question for you. When the BLS site show 'Read for Dispatch', do we get the Purolator tracking number? If so, do we receive an email from BLS? I paid the extra 5 bucks, but nobody from BLS has ever called me. LOL. Any input from you guys will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. Cheers!
They will update the tracking number on their site

Reactions: canadamaple

delray55

Apr 4, 2022
They will update the tracking number on their site
You will get SMS from purolator when its picked up
BLS status will show tracking number (depending on when shipping label is generated)
in the purolator website you can search with your BLS acknowledgement number. It will show up tracking number (once label is generated)

Reactions: canadamaple

GK1001

Oct 21, 2021
My oci status shows Document received in Toronto but in bls it still shows processing at counsulate. Any idea how long does it take for the document to be dispatched by courier? My application was at bls Brampton centre

BVRM

Mar 25, 2022
Based on this status, can I expect OCI in a couple of weeks?
Date Of Acknowledgment11-MAY-2022
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI Application StatusUNDER-PROCESS

manu.yoganand

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Probably yes! My acknowledgment date was May 4th, OCI processed on May 25th.
Dispatched and recd in Toronto on 26th. Hoping to receive OCI in hand this week. You are a week behind, so probably yes

Last edited:

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
My application was under process for 26 days. If your application follows that timeline, you can expect PROCESSED by June 6, and another week or so delivery. So I would hazard a guess as 2-3 weeks from now.

My BLS Status has been (Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping) Since 27 May with no update as yet.

Reactions: BVRM

manu.yoganand

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
My application was under process for 26 days. If your application follows that timeline, you can expect PROCESSED by June 6, and another week or so delivery. So I would hazard a guess as 2-3 weeks from now.

My BLS Status has been (Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping) Since 27 May with no update as yet.
Wouldn’t Counter delivery mean you need to pick up?

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Received surrender certificate today (30th May); delivered by purolator
Application sent by purolator on 4th May
BLS location: Brampton

asterixfanboy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Anyone having any bookings this weekend which they would not be requiring for OCI this weekend in Toronto or Brampton? Please message me.

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
You will get SMS from purolator when its picked up
BLS status will show tracking number (depending on when shipping label is generated)
in the purolator website you can search with your BLS acknowledgement number. It will show up tracking number (once label is generated)
Thank you very much @delray55 and @manu.yoganand

Reactions: manu.yoganand

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Hello friends, here are my details:

Acknowledged by consulate: May 3.
At: Ottawa.

Any idea when I can expect it to be "Processed"?

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
In my case I didn't get any sms from either purolator or BLS even though BLS charged extra $5 for SMS alert. I got the purolator tracking number from the BLS track application site. After the status "ready for dispatch" they will update it as "Dispatched via Courier" and Airway Bill No (tracking number) of purolator will be also there.

dushyant2809

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Need suggestions.
My kids and wife have to travel to India. I am expecting to receive kids Canadian passport this week sometime as I requested for a file transfer(Applied by Mail on 11th April). The original citizenship certificate is still with Canadian passport expected to receive by end of June.

1. Can i still apply for surrender certificate with photocopy of citizenship certificate ? Should i take pre-approval from consulate for this ?
2. Now i will also have to apply for Entry visa since OCI will take another 3 months. This will be submitted along with Surrender application.