priyan687

Feb 25, 2016
Finally got OCI acknowledgement.

OCI application picked up by Purolator: March 17th
Delivered to BLS Brampton: March 18th
Application Date on BLS website: March 29th
OCI acknowledgement: April 25th
Originals ready for dispatch: April 26th
What is the application date on BLS website? Mine still says under process, does it change to any other status before they send it to Consulate General?

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
@Krishna1989 No email, you will have to check yourself.
@canadamaple Yes, I sent my cancelled Indian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, and Canadian passport
Thank you very much @shshivam . Did the original certificate and Canadian passport come back in a good condition? I am having nightmares where I fear that the BLS folks have crumpled my original documents. :(

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
You don’t need to send originals. Originals is only for walk-in applications
Well at BLS Ottawa, they are insisting on including original documents for both, walk-in and postal applications. There are a lot of inconsistencies between different BLS locations. :(

• Sad
Reactions: manu.yoganand

spssg

Mar 14, 2022
The Status of Surrender Certificate has been changed to 'SC has been printed' on 22 April 2022. When I should expect that the at BLS site the status may be changed as 'Ready for collection'

prt22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
The Status of Surrender Certificate has been changed to 'SC has been printed' on 22 April 2022. When I should expect that the at BLS site the status may be changed as 'Ready for collection'
Depends on your jursdiction. Toronto people are waiting weeks for their printed SC to go from consulate to BLS.

Vancouver, I got mine 3 days after it was printed. 1 day to go from consulate to BLS, one day for BLS to ship it out using Purolator, and got delivered the next day.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Update:
BLS Status today changed to - Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping
Update:
26 April - BLS Status: Passport ready For Dispatch after OCI stamping
26 April - BLS Status: Dispatched via Courier

As someone had earlier mentioned, the Purolator tracking got activated the moment BLS Status changed to: Passport ready For Dispatch after OCI stamping. In other words, I was able to goto Purolator and track using my CAN Application number.

Expected delivery is tomorrow. Purolator usually skips my building due to lack of a buzzer. I called them and they were not helpful, advised me to leave a note pinned outside my door! I still feel I will receive a missed delivery note tomorrow!

pavion

Sep 25, 2019
I have a date of acknowledgment from OCI website of 13 April applied from BLS Vancouver I have a flight booked to India on 20 May, any opinions on if my OCI will come back in time?

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
I have a date of acknowledgment from OCI website of 13 April applied from BLS Vancouver I have a flight booked to India on 20 May, any opinions on if my OCI will come back in time?
There is a good chance that you would, since Vancouver is super fast. That being said, if I were you, I would have a backup plan, since this would be really tight! Check my signature for timelines.