+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

dineshrehab

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
I was under the impression that if they are unable to deliver the courier, they leave missed delivery notification and then you can collect it same/next day from their nearest Purolator center - isn't that the case?
I wanted the package the same day.
Scheduled delivery is 24 march- I wanted the package on 23rd ;).
Yes I did change the delivery preference to no sign required , they will just leave the package.

• Haha
Reactions: vvarma

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
My SC status
March 1st : Applied
March 3rd : under review at embassy /consulate
March 12: SC approve and ready for issue
March 21: Again under review at consulate
March 23: Purolator tracking to be delivered on March 24. Passport seva status still under review at consulate.

Stupid timing I have appointment at BLS brampton at 1.30 for OCI which I cant make it since Purulator delivers late afternoon.
OH! so the online status still shows "Under Review" whereas it has already got shipped out!!

So it means that there is a chance that those with the same status / or even "Printed" status might have the passports ALREADY PROCESSED, but are lying in some basket at HCI or BLS!!!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Applications for Visa and Passport Surrender at Bldg#60, All other applications at Bldg#40 Gillingham Drive, Brampton, ON. "

Seems now those with OCI appointments, need to go to BLS Brampton Bldg#40.

Are they allowing those with Visa/Passport appointment (i.e. Bldg#60 appointment) , to submit OCI application at BLS Brampton Bldg#40 ?

dineshrehab

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
OH! so the online status still shows "Under Review" whereas it has already got shipped out!!

So it means that there is a chance that those with the same status / or even "Printed" status might have the passports ALREADY PROCESSED, but are lying in some basket at HCI or BLS!!!
Its the HCI, the BLS shows purulator picked up the package.

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
Hello Folks,

Just wanted to share the new update I checked today. I didnt opt for courier services, does the below update means that it is already reached brampton BLS.
If not, then what will be the next update ?

File Reference Number
Date Of Acknowledgment25-FEB-2022
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI- Number
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn22-MAR-2022
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn22-MAR-2022
Document received AtTORONTOOn22-MAR-2022
On BLS website it is still showing : Processing at Consulate General : Does anyone know if that status will change ? when can I caollect the OCI as I didnt opt for courier

Swathi1990

Mar 21, 2022
My timeline
Postal application to BLS Brampton - 10 Feb
Acknowledgement on BLS website - 15 Feb (Processing at Indian Consulate)
Acknowledgement on OCI - 01 Mar (Under Process)

Waiting since most members have mentioned that the status changes on the 21st day. Have booked tickets to India on April 10, hoping to get it prior...
Hey,

Any update on the same. I have the same timeline as yours and still showing under process on OCI and on BLS site it's showing as processing at consulate general. Please let me know if anything is updated on your application. I have flight on April 24 and bit worried

Tamiltdot

May 31, 2018
Hey,

Any update on the same. I have the same timeline as yours and still showing under process on OCI and on BLS site it's showing as processing at consulate general. Please let me know if anything is updated on your application. I have flight on April 24 and bit worried
No change unfortunately. My flight is for April 10 and I am super worried!!! Checking every hour now :)

Swathi1990

Mar 21, 2022
No change unfortunately. My flight is for April 10 and I am super worried!!! Checking every hour now :)
I can feel you. As far as my friends, they were like status wil change on April 1st and they were like it wil take 6 weeks from acknowledgement date on BLS. Don't worry you should be good. Fingers crossed

Reactions: Tamiltdot

Tamiltdot

May 31, 2018
I can feel you. As far as my friends, they were like status wil change on April 1st and they were like it wil take 6 weeks from acknowledgement date on BLS. Don't worry you should be good. Fingers crossed
Thanks for the encouraging words. I will update once the status changes, please do the same :)