Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
My OCI application got updated yesterday, processing is completed and has been sent back to Toronto. OCI application are still being processed based on my case I believe.
Hi @Divank ,
Please advise if your OCI app shows Status Processed and also a date that is has been dispatched back to Toronto. I have the same date of Acknowledgement as yours and am waiting for updates.
Thanks.

Divank

Oct 14, 2022
Hi @Divank ,
Please advise if your OCI app shows Status Processed and also a date that is has been dispatched back to Toronto. I have the same date of Acknowledgement as yours and am waiting for updates.
Thanks.
Yes it does show status as processed and also shows OCI card number generated. It shows that its been sent back to Toronto.

Reactions: write2rtd

RickC

Sep 21, 2023
My OCI application got updated yesterday, processing is completed and has been sent back to Toronto. OCI application are still being processed based on my case I believe.
My OCI was received at Toronto on 13th September. Since then waiting to be stamped and sent back to bls. Pls do let us know any updates if you have.

Divank

Oct 14, 2022
My OCI was received at Toronto on 13th September. Since then waiting to be stamped and sent back to bls. Pls do let us know any updates if you have.
I am not sure what stamping they do at BLS. For now at OCI website it just shows that its printing process completed. It shows its dispatched from MEA(New Delhi) and sent to Toronto.I would check back on BLS Website this week to see if they do have any further process done. To my knowledge now only it needs to be sent back to us.

RickC

Sep 21, 2023
I am not sure what stamping they do at BLS. For now at OCI website it just shows that its printing process completed. It shows its dispatched from MEA(New Delhi) and sent to Toronto.I would check back on BLS Website this week to see if they do have any further process done. To my knowledge now only it needs to be sent back to us.
As per BLS stamping is done at Consulate and then it is sent to BLS. Waiting for that since 14th September

jmmj

Mar 13, 2012
My OCI application with 1 September as the date of acknowledgment is also processed.

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn22-SEP-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn23-SEP-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn23-SEP-2023

I was very worried that I would be in this for a long haul. This is a huge relief. So, those who are worried about whether they will process OCI can feel relieved. The visa stoppage is not affecting OCI processing.

Divank

Oct 14, 2022
Yes printed and received at Toronto consulate. Status is Counter delivery to BLS center after OCI stamping since 14th September.
Oh, not sure then if they are taking longer to dispatch from thereon. I would update if I see any updates further on my application.
Thanks for letting know,

salmina

Sep 22, 2023
Hi Everyone,

i dont have given name in my Canadian passport. should i put X in it. doest BLS will accept that.
hi.They will accept it.Mine is the same.They asked me to put XXX in the name and write a letter saying you have no objection if the name displays that way

Reactions: RITUPAL

Divank

Oct 14, 2022
My OCI application with 1 September as the date of acknowledgment is also processed.

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn22-SEP-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn23-SEP-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn23-SEP-2023

I was very worried that I would be in this for a long haul. This is a huge relief. So, those who are worried about whether they will process OCI can feel relieved. The visa stoppage is not affecting OCI processing.
I do have somewhat same update, all dates are 22nd sept.:D

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Anyone in the Vancouver area who applied for OCI see any progress?