+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

charliep40

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Can we still pick up from BLS even though we have opted for Purolator drop off?
Can we still pick up from BLS even though we have opted for Purolator drop off?
This from BLS website
  1. If I have opted for a Postal/Courier return but have changed my mind, can I collect my processed application in-person and have a refund of my Postal/Courier fees?
    Answer: You are requested to send us mail for Collection of passport from the visa application centre.
    Please write following on your mail.
    Name, Passport Number, BLS Reference Number and contact number
    Note: Personal collection can be made only on the day passport received from the mission. If this is not collected, applications will be dispatched as normal to avoid any delivery issues. Fees paid for the Postal/Courier return will not be refunded.

Reactions: LJ2CAN

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
I see mixed opinions on EMPLOYMENT/ WORK LETTER.
People who have already submitted their application in person can you please confirm if this was required.

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Do you have a format?
There is no format or template for it. Whatever your company is able to provide you or if you have an option to pull an automated letter from your company account. It just should show that you are employed with them since....... and your designation is ......... .

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
There is no format or template for it. Whatever your company is able to provide you or if you have an option to pull an automated letter from your company account. It just should show that you are employed with them since....... and your designation is ......... .
Thank You.
That helps a lot. :)

Reactions: eager

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I had applied for SC on 12-Nov. I was supposed to get it through Purolator today. I was at home & still they left a note on door & changed status saying I was not available. I was at home sitting near door, bell is working (& it is just inches away from where he left note). Its clear that they intentionally did it. Not sure what they gain by doing this.

foobaar

Mar 5, 2017
Puralator is horrible. They were so rude and wont wait ten seconds. The guy who came to pick up my package rang the bell and left in ten seconds. I ran out to his truck to submit my application and he said he wont accept it and that he cannot wait.

• Sad
Reactions: softwaretesting

francaispourquebec

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
I see mixed opinions on EMPLOYMENT/ WORK LETTER.
People who have already submitted their application in person can you please confirm if this was required.
I took the employment letter provided by the employer on the company letterhead and the BLS person promptly returned it back to me. I would recommend to take a letter with you. If you have it in your file, they will most likely return it back to you. But if you don't have it with you when you walk-in, they will ask for it.

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
I took the employment letter provided by the employer on the company letterhead and the BLS person promptly returned it back to me. I would recommend to take a letter with you. If you have it in your file, they will most likely return it back to you. But if you don't have it with you when you walk-in, they will ask for it.
Thank You for your reply. I just returned home from BLS Brampton. I followed @eager and took a print from my company's internal database which gives my current title and start date. Personally don't think they even saw what it was, but they kept it.

P.S. Saw a lot of people sent back because they DO NOT accept walk-in applicants anymore. So don't waste your time going if you don't have an appointment.

Reactions: eager