Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
My status changed :
Document printing status - Processed on 17 Nov 2023
Dispatched from MEA (OCI New Delhi - blank
Document received at - Vancouver - blank

My tickets are booked for 2nd December. Does anyone know how long does it take to receive the physical OCI in hand?

thanks
Vaibhav
I got in 5 days... after Processed.

Reactions: Vaibhavvd1281

jay_99

Oct 16, 2023
Brampton postal application for minor
Date Of Acknowledgment on oci 26-OCT2023
Registration Status at Mission TORONTO
Documents Printing Status PROCESSED On16-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHI On16-NOV-2023
Document received AtTORONTO On 16-NOV-2023

@eas2lv or anyone who passed this step... is this means oci still not received at bls brampton ...or is it on its way to bls brampton??
Thank you

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Brampton postal application for minor
Date Of Acknowledgment on oci 26-OCT2023
Registration Status at Mission TORONTO
Documents Printing Status PROCESSED On16-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHI On16-NOV-2023
Document received AtTORONTO On 16-NOV-2023

@eas2lv or anyone who passed this step... is this means oci still not received at bls brampton ...or is it on its way to bls brampton??
Thank you
To see when it gets to BLS, check BLS status. Expect the following updates:
"Counter Delivery to BLS.... " - Tomorrow (17th)
"Ready for dispatch .." Monday (20th) -- if opted for courier -- otherwise "Ready for collection.."
Your estimated deliver date is 21st -- OCI Tracker - Toronto assuming courier

Reactions: Vaibhavvd1281

jay_99

Oct 16, 2023
To see when it gets to BLS, check BLS status. Expect the following updates:
"Counter Delivery to BLS.... " - Tomorrow (17th)
"Ready for dispatch .." Monday (20th) -- if opted for courier -- otherwise "Ready for collection.."
Your estimated deliver date is 21st -- OCI Tracker - Toronto assuming courier
As of now the status on bls is not updated. Will check. I opted for courier so expecting as you mentioned on tracker.
@eas2lv ..thank you for maintaining tracker and making everyone life easy on following updates.

stuffednstunned

Oct 26, 2023
Hello everyone,
Just joined this thread today. I have an appointment with BLS Calgary on Dec 11 for OCI application. My previous postal application in Sept got rejected because the Place of Birth on my Indian passport did not match with that on my Canadian passport. One had city and the other had district. The last time I called BLS customer service they said I'd have to get an affidavit for that. I should contact them again to ask what format/wording in the affidavit is acceptable. Any advice from people with experience here?
Thanks.

wilts001

Jul 10, 2017
I am a Canadian citizen living in the US on a green card. I have been residing in the US for over two decades but never applied for Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI). The current situation has prompted me to explore the OCI application process.

I received valuable assistance from @abbas.pasha, who guided me on creating a name change affidavit because I had omitted my middle name during my Canadian citizenship process. There were some comments on this thread about consulates in US not accepting applications from Canadians in the US. While searching for Canadians who recently applied for OCI in the US, I couldn't find any relevant information. I am sharing my experience here, hoping it might help others in a similar situation.

Here is my timeline.
  1. Application received by VFS Global New York: October 16th (Exact wording: We have ‘Received’ your Application and your application is now ‘Under Process’ at New York and will be submitted to the Mission for decision making. )
  2. Your Application has been ‘Processed’ at the VFS India Consular application Centre and currently is ‘In-Transit‘ to the Embassy of India/Consulate General of India for decision making.: October 18th
  3. On Government of India site:
    1. Date of Acknolwedgement: 20 OCT 2023 (Indian time)
    2. Registration Status at Mission: New York CGI
    3. OCI Application Status: Under Process
What does this mean? Did it go to New Delhi and is being processed? Please chime in.
Update on my application:

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn17-NOV-2023

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
Just joined this thread today. I have an appointment with BLS Calgary on Dec 11 for OCI application. My previous postal application in Sept got rejected because the Place of Birth on my Indian passport did not match with that on my Canadian passport. One had city and the other had district. The last time I called BLS customer service they said I'd have to get an affidavit for that. I should contact them again to ask what format/wording in the affidavit is acceptable. Any advice from people with experience here?
Thanks.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oci-process.254662/post-10377734

Notary will help you make one. Messaged you a sample which I had too.

Reactions: stuffednstunned

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hello everyone,
Thanks.
I had similar issue i used portion from India passport and rest from Canadian passport as told by BLS guys.

Indian passport X Y CITY_NAME
Canadian : CITY_NAME

OCI Application : X CITY_NAME (Cut the Y portion)

No Affidavit, my OCI was approved and waiting for delivery .

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
My OCI application status updated today (Minor Infant Application)

Application date- 06-Oct-23
Acknowledgement Date- 27-Oct-2023
Processed-17-Nov-2023

Reactions: eas2lv

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
My OCI application status updated today (Minor Infant Application)

Application date- 06-Oct-23
Acknowledgement Date- 27-Oct-2023
Processed-17-Nov-2023
@eas2lv Could you please provide your support to update the Tracking Sheet.
Thank you in advance

Reactions: eas2lv

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
For SC on BLS Tracking it showed like this-

Application StatusDispatched via Courier
Courier CompanyPUROLATOR
Contact number for Purolator1.888.744.71XX
Airway Bill No608637895XXX
They have a broken system and there is no standard for this. Sometimes this tracking info shows up as a note at the bottom separate from the table without any indication that its a tracking number. But you wont miss it.