+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
same her Acknowledgement date Oct 4, vancouver, under process, seems like they are processing Sep 27-28 for vancouver
good luck to us all ! Fingers crossed. I was looking up the website at least 3-4 times a day everyday, but now I know the rough timeline as 30-35 days for Vancouver Jurisdiction from the time of Ack. I should have checked this blog earlier :)

Reactions: NavpreetDroach

Vikrant1

Oct 17, 2015
Application date is roughly when BLS reviews your application and finds it to be in order. Its passed to the consulate soon after that (could be same day or next). If its updated to Oct 30, means its going to the consulate only now. That will impact your processing time. Also lookout for when it starts saying "Processing at the Consulate.." to get an idea of the same.
the current status is processing at Consulate General which changed this afternoon.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
Hi all

I just checked my status and saw an update
Documents printing status-processed on 1 Nov 23
Dispatched from New Delhi-On
Document received at Vancouver-On

but there is still no dates on the bottom two maybe it will appear later today or tomorrow and I am so glad that it’s over and I feel relaxed now and best of luck to all of you and thanks for everyone’s patience about my silly posts.
Best of luck again.
Thanks
Jas

Reactions: eas2lv

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
I suggest applicants from Vancouver with ack dates 26 to 28 sep please check your status because there might be an update waiting for you guys and again best of luck

NavpreetDroach

Oct 29, 2023
I applied for Entry visa on October 27 - Walk In, it showed processing at Consulate general on October 30, and today when I checked on Visa site, it showed processed and printed, which means the actual processing is just about 2 days once it reaches consulate, I should have the passport with me hopefully by Friday or Monday
That’s good. Which location you went in for walkin?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi all

Application filed:-26 Sep 2023.
Mission post:-BLS Vancouver(walk in).
Ack date:-28 Sep 2023.
And today around 2 pm my status got updated as below:
Documents printing statusprocessedOn01 Nov 23
Dispatched from MEANew DelhiOn
Document received atVancouverOn
Hopefully u get this soon...

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi all

Application filed:-26 Sep 2023.
Mission post:-BLS Vancouver(walk in).
Ack date:-28 Sep 2023.
And today around 2 pm my status got updated as below:
Documents printing statusprocessedOn01 Nov 23
Dispatched from MEANew DelhiOn
Document received atVancouverOn
One of my parents with sept 28 ack got processed today too! But not the other one..

Ian10

Oct 25, 2023
@Ian10 BLS Website tracker status changed for OCI from No records found to

"Your OCI application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center on 31-10-2023. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing it to IHC/CGI. Please note that this is an auto-generated mail & does not indicate that your application has processed to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing your application to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Once your application processed in our BLS center, you will be notified through email service with a unique BLS reference number. The unique number can be use for tracking purpose on BLS website."
I received the same update this morning. Hopefully we see further updates during the week.

Reactions: pgajiwala