Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: RuchiWalia

HaiRabba

Apr 18, 2023
@RuchiWalia My ack date is also Oct 5 and my flight date is Nov 1. Most probably OCI will be delivered on Oct 26 at BLS. Do you know if it is allowed to collect OCI directly from BLS instead of waiting for courier? If that is possible then we may be able to make it.
We have the same date of acknowledgement.
When I went to BLS Surrey they did not want to choose pickup from the BLS option. As one has to wait in line from 3-4 to pick it up. It only adds one extra day with Purolator. Once your OCI is mailed just contact purolator.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
We have the same date of acknowledgement.
When I went to BLS Surrey they did not want to choose pickup from the BLS option. As one has to wait in line from 3-4 to pick it up. It only adds one extra day with Purolator. Once your OCI is mailed just contact purolator.
Yes even for BLS Edmonton they said option for pick up is not available so have to opt for purolator only..

missbee23

Oct 17, 2023
My husband applied for an OCI renewal (so he can add my name) to his OCI booklet in Vancouver with an ack date of Oct 5th. Anyone know if miscellaneous/renewal services are going faster than fresh applications/than the 35 days or its all the same?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Any updates for Vancouver with acknowledgement date between 1-3 Oct on OCI website?
At the going rate of about 30 days from Ack means expect something in the first week of November.