+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For postal applications most people are not sending in any originals. I would think BLS should have returned the originals when the application was reviewed by them. Call BLS and ask.
What is the application date shown in BLS status site?
Application date on BLS site is Sept 28 2023.

I am trying to call them but they keep disconnecting saying heavy call volume. Will keep trying. Thank you!

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DO WE HAVE TO SEND ORIGINALS FOR POSTAL OCI APPLICATION please advice i searched but didn't get answers
The check list states that you have to and I did send originals for my wife and daughters application but I have also seen people saying that we don't have to send originals.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
My OCI postal application got updated to "underprocess" status today.

@eas2lv Please update my row with correct dates:

Applied: Oct-6
Ack-ed: Oct-11
Under Process: Oct-18

Reactions: eas2lv

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
My OCI postal application got updated to "underprocess" status today.

@eas2lv Please update my row with correct dates:

Applied: Oct-6
Ack-ed: Oct-11
Under Process: Oct-18
Thanks. Are these Ack dates as seen on OCI site? Asking this because for most people Ack and "under porcess" update on OCI site happens the same day. Interesting these are different for you -- I have not been tracking these two separately.

Last edited:

bhuvan_563

Oct 17, 2023
My application is struck in 'Under Process' on BLS tracking since 11 Oct. It's been 7 days since I applied at Toronto as Walkin. Any ideas? Tried to reach BLS customer care but no luck.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
My application is struck in 'Under Process' on BLS tracking since 11 Oct. It's been 7 days since I applied at Toronto as Walkin. Any ideas? Tried to reach BLS customer care but no luck.
Isn't under process is when they are sending the application to India High Commission?
Did you check the OCI website for the status?