Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
These 40-42 days are including everything means OCI Card dispatch reach to me ?
Approximately yes, you will get a better idea after your application is Acknowledged (i.e., shows up on the OCI status site). Also, follow the timeline of others in the tracker linked below.

Reactions: Hemusharma51

ashwsh4

Jul 9, 2017
@eas2lv are there instances of applications processed being stuck at 'counter delivery ...' status..I have had one out of 3 applications in that status for over 10 days now.

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hello everyone,

Went to BLS scarborough today. The agent took all docs except employment letter. He said since u uploaded it online we dont need it. I am questioning this. Anyone with the same experience?

meghalshah

Nov 4, 2019
Hi all,

Looking for some positive words from this group. I applied for OCI at BLS Brampton center on 23rd Sep, on OCI website the acknowledge date shows Oct 10th. Will I receive my OCI booklet before 20th Nov? Any idea of how much time it is actually taking post they stop the visa services?

Last edited:

meghalshah

Nov 4, 2019
Hello everyone,

Went to BLS scarborough today. The agent took all docs except employment letter. He said since u uploaded it online we dont need it. I am questioning this. Anyone with the same experience?
They didn't take employment letter from me either but I had uploaded the same on OCI site. the person at BLS said its not needed but he did take my spouse passport & marriage certificate copy which I didn't upload online

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Lucky you! I mailed in my application to Brampton and they received it on Oct 11th. Still no updates :(
did your application move forward? Mine is still in the stage where it has been received by BLS and they have not sent it to CGI for processing..

oci applicant

Oct 17, 2023
hi there
can some one help . I am not married to my partner ( who is canadian) , but i am applying oci for my child(minor). is this marriage document is mandatory? if not is there any option? my postal is scheduled tomorrow morning. How long does it take to get reply from sampark " cgi toronto website

RedWhiteRed

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Hi all,

Looking for some positive words from this group. I applied for OCI at BLS Brampton center on 23rd Sep, on OCI website the acknowledge date shows Oct 10th. Will I receive my OCI booklet before 20th Nov? Any idea of how much time it is actually taking post they stop the visa services?
For Toronto/Brampton, it's taking roughly 22 days from OCI acknowledgment to processed. Add in 3-4 days for delivery/pickup and you should get your OCI well before 20th November.

Looking for some positive words from this group.
All the best, best of luck, yay, kudos, congratulations, fantastic, cheers... others can chime in with other words.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@eas2lv are there instances of applications processed being stuck at 'counter delivery ...' status..I have had one out of 3 applications in that status for over 10 days now.
Stuck for how long? If its a week or more unusual. Did you try to contact BLS?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I don't think its a critical document. I did not even submit one and they did not ask. There are reports here from others who had the same experience as you.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Going by the current trends very much possible. You may get yours processed by Nov 1st and then get it in hand in a week from then.

Last edited:
Reactions: meghalshah

oci applicant

Oct 17, 2023
how long does sampark query takes to respond? does any one have idea regarding oci minor applicant. I am in common law relationship and dont have marriage certificat.will that impact his application? i have noc signed from both parents

SHANKA1992

Oct 18, 2023
Checklist https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/oci-checklist.php has all the relevant information
Recap
-Submitted online form
-Documents as mentioned in the checklist need to be included the application that you will send by Purolator. These documents need to be self attested. Do not send any originals with Purolator
-Draft's in the name of CGI or HCI (depending on your jurisdiction) for $345 and another draft for BLS for $7.4 (please check this link: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/oci-fresh.php) + Purolator fee
Should we always do it online? Can we submit in person to save a few days?