+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtaining transcripts from Bharathidasan for wes evaluation canada

Jul 15, 2019
Hi All - Please help here.
I see many have similar concern and question but i do not see appropriate answer anywhere hence please help.
WES has received only my marks sheet and not my Master Degree certificate and currently pending for evaluation, how can i get my Degree certificate evaluated by WES now ?

Jul 15, 2019
Hi. Anyone faced issues with WES verification of degree certificates from BDU? I have sent my transcript and degree certificate to WES and status is on hold for degree certificate from University. Is there a contact number to call and ask them to verify? TIA
Hi...Did your issue get fixed ?

Jul 19, 2019
Hello ,
I did my post graduation from bharathidasan univ , distance education from chennai. Do I need to visit trichy in person or any facility available in chennai for me to approach ? answer would really help. Thanks

Kpart

Sep 12, 2019
Hi All - Please help here.
I see many have similar concern and question but i do not see appropriate answer anywhere hence please help.
WES has received only my marks sheet and not my Master Degree certificate and currently pending for evaluation, how can i get my Degree certificate evaluated by WES now ?
Hi Darshan Manjunath,
I think ‘you’ have to send the photocopies of degree certificates to Wes or you should have submitted the photocopies of degree certificates to the university and have requested them to send the degree copies along with the transcripts. That’s what I understood from the Wes site. Pls go through the required documents checklist in your Wes profile. Hope this help if you haven’t found out the answer yet.

remya007

Sep 25, 2019
Below is how I got my Masters verified from Bharathidasan University when WES sent them for verification to University.

My College - Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy
University - Bharathidasan University

Transcripts were provided by BIM and Degree awarded by BDU. So, WES sent them separately to bIM and BDU respectively.
BIM responded in a day but BDU responded after multiple calls to 0431-2407071 (Extn 332).

They want us to pay $100 USD to reply to WES for the verification. They call it GENUINENESS REPORT. I really feel $100 is way too much for just verifying by mail. Got a feeling that these people are looting us of money but I am helpless and paid $100. Sent them the receipt and details by mail to coe@bdu.ac.in and they replied to the mail on the same day itself.

Link for online payment of the above amount - http://www.bdu.ac.in/online-payment/

Let me know in case of any queries. Happy to help.
Please provide our contact number.bharathidasan university not accepting 100$ for verification. They are asking wes to pay the amount.again wes is not accepting money from us.please guide.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
Hi All,
I need transcripts for my employment not for immigration,

Question1:
do I need to be in person in Trichy to get my transcripts?
Or can someone else get it on behalf of me?
Or can we do it online and Uni will send the copy to WES, and another copy to me (in Canada) if I pay additional charges for these services?
Is there any agent/agency who could do this for additional charges?

Question2:
Are the transcripts given immediately/on the same day or will that take some time?
the first post in 2015, a user mentioned it took 5 days to receive the envelope, is that same time frame today or they have expedited the process?

Question3:
Is there anyone else who had to get the transcripts apart from Canada PR?

vkjothi

Mar 7, 2020
Hey,
WES has sent verification mail... But I don't know to whom it has sent.. when I contacted BIM they said they didn't receive any link from WES. How can I contact these University people? I am in US right now.. please help me.
Below is how I got my Masters verified from Bharathidasan University when WES sent them for verification to University.

My College - Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy
University - Bharathidasan University

Transcripts were provided by BIM and Degree awarded by BDU. So, WES sent them separately to bIM and BDU respectively.
BIM responded in a day but BDU responded after multiple calls to 0431-2407071 (Extn 332).

They want us to pay $100 USD to reply to WES for the verification. They call it GENUINENESS REPORT. I really feel $100 is way too much for just verifying by mail. Got a feeling that these people are looting us of money but I am helpless and paid $100. Sent them the receipt and details by mail to coe@bdu.ac.in and they replied to the mail on the same day itself.

Link for online payment of the above amount - http://www.bdu.ac.in/online-payment/

Let me know in case of any queries. Happy to help.
Thanks so much for the information. 100$ payment have to be made for every script or just one payment? requested verification for my UG and PG, in this case, have to pay 200$ or 100$?

karthik99sk

Jan 19, 2022
Hi,

In WES, it asks us to upload the degree certificates directly. Only the mark sheets were to be sent attested from University.

Please confirm if we need to get the degree certificates from University too?

Also, for Bharathidasan University, is there digital portal to send the verified document like digidoc or digilocker etc.

Reg
Karthik