+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtaining transcripts from Bharathidasan for wes evaluation canada

Renguski

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Hi Friends,

Is there any possibility to apply for Transcripts online ? I also studied in Bharathidasan University ( Bachelors in Jamal Mohammed and Masters from REC Trichy)

Thanks
R

Apr 18, 2016
Hi VJ, I hope i'm somewhat similar like as you were in March 2015. Would like to get some advice and help from you. Please let me know if you are active in this forum or any of your contact to reach you please

toreachcanada

Jul 21, 2017
Dear friends,
For Canada immigration,Whether we need to submit both Degree certificate and consolidated mark sheet.
I completed my Engineering course from Bharathidasan university.
I request for both Degree certificate and consolidated mark sheet from University.
But the sealed envelope received by WES from Bharathidasan university is having only consolidated mark sheet.
Did Engineering degree Certificate is mandatory for WES transcript completion.

maroof313

Feb 3, 2018
Hi All,
Heres is own story on getting the transcripts from Bharathidasan University. I made my own visit to the university and received it in 5 days. Listing it down the steps involved.

I visited Trichy and while reaching there I was holding all original certificates, 3 xerox copies ( I had both A3 and A4 version), WES request form and a requisition letter from my side. Requisition letter is a simple letter, requesting Uni Controller of Examination to issue transcripts.

Bharathidasan uni only provide consolidated mark sheet transcripts. I did my BE so I was given 2 sheets of consolidated mark sheet. The charges are Rs 300 per sheet so Rs 600 is required in DD . There is a Bank available in the campus.

Uni has an air conditioned student's grievances cell to guide so please approach them for guidance first. After meeting them enter a register at the desk then you have to meet Registrar. And after his/her review on the requisition letter you can submit the DD to Cashier. You can get the receipt for the DD. In Five days I was available to get a sealed envelope of transcript. They give a call to confirm if the transcripts are ready.

Uni people knows about the transcripts and they explained me that the sealed envelope will contain completed WES request from and 2 sheets of consolidated mark sheets transcripts. All the corners were also got the Uni seal.
However it will not be a difficult task to get transcripts so you do not have to worry at all.

However I am yet to send the transcript as Im waiting for my Diploma transcripts.

Thanks,

VJ
Any idea about ordering it by mail- for the same purpose?
Thanks a lot Sir.

Ibrahimfuzail

Jul 22, 2018
Hi All,
Heres is own story on getting the transcripts from Bharathidasan University. I made my own visit to the university and received it in 5 days. Listing it down the steps involved.

I visited Trichy and while reaching there I was holding all original certificates, 3 xerox copies ( I had both A3 and A4 version), WES request form and a requisition letter from my side. Requisition letter is a simple letter, requesting Uni Controller of Examination to issue transcripts.

Bharathidasan uni only provide consolidated mark sheet transcripts. I did my BE so I was given 2 sheets of consolidated mark sheet. The charges are Rs 300 per sheet so Rs 600 is required in DD . There is a Bank available in the campus.

Uni has an air conditioned student's grievances cell to guide so please approach them for guidance first. After meeting them enter a register at the desk then you have to meet Registrar. And after his/her review on the requisition letter you can submit the DD to Cashier. You can get the receipt for the DD. In Five days I was available to get a sealed envelope of transcript. They give a call to confirm if the transcripts are ready.

Uni people knows about the transcripts and they explained me that the sealed envelope will contain completed WES request from and 2 sheets of consolidated mark sheets transcripts. All the corners were also got the Uni seal.
However it will not be a difficult task to get transcripts so you do not have to worry at all.

However I am yet to send the transcript as Im waiting for my Diploma transcripts.

Thanks,

VJ

Hi,

I have a query I have done my masters(masters in Information technology) in Bharathidasan university I did my bachelors too.so do I need to get transcript for both degrees or should I get it in masters only please advice me.And now Iam working in abroad so can I send my Father to get this done on my behalf would University accept if my Father request.

Thanks

Ibrahim

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi,

I have a query I have done my masters(masters in Information technology) in Bharathidasan university I did my bachelors too.so do I need to get transcript for both degrees or should I get it in masters only please advice me.And now Iam working in abroad so can I send my Father to get this done on my behalf would University accept if my Father request.

Thanks

Ibrahim
Sorry to answer late. If you still haven’t got your answer, I can help with it.

Yes, you can send your father to apply for transcripts on your behalf. Just give him an authorisation letter. Ask him to carry all the originals,have adequate photocopies of all the required docs and a requisition letter addressed to the controller of examinations to issue your transcripts and completed WES Academic Request Forms. For one set of transcript, the fee is Rs.300. Calculate accordingly.

It is always better to send transcripts to WES for all your degrees. In your case, the process is even simple as both your UG and PG are from the same university. So I would advise you to apply for transcripts for both your degrees. It isn’t going to cost you much anyways.

raghu19

Sep 14, 2018
Hi. Anyone faced issues with WES verification of degree certificates from BDU? I have sent my transcript and degree certificate to WES and status is on hold for degree certificate from University. Is there a contact number to call and ask them to verify? TIA

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi. Anyone faced issues with WES verification of degree certificates from BDU? I have sent my transcript and degree certificate to WES and status is on hold for degree certificate from University. Is there a contact number to call and ask them to verify? TIA
Recently got my wife’s UG transcripts from BDU and I didn’t face any issues in WES. The document was accepted.

I hope it’s a random check in your case. Try 0431-2407048 to reach them

Reactions: raghu19

raghu19

Sep 14, 2018
Below is how I got my Masters verified from Bharathidasan University when WES sent them for verification to University.

My College - Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy
University - Bharathidasan University

Transcripts were provided by BIM and Degree awarded by BDU. So, WES sent them separately to bIM and BDU respectively.
BIM responded in a day but BDU responded after multiple calls to 0431-2407071 (Extn 332).

They want us to pay $100 USD to reply to WES for the verification. They call it GENUINENESS REPORT. I really feel $100 is way too much for just verifying by mail. Got a feeling that these people are looting us of money but I am helpless and paid $100. Sent them the receipt and details by mail to coe@bdu.ac.in and they replied to the mail on the same day itself.

Link for online payment of the above amount - http://www.bdu.ac.in/online-payment/

Let me know in case of any queries. Happy to help.

Reactions: nivikumar
Aug 20, 2018
Below is how I got my Masters verified from Bharathidasan University when WES sent them for verification to University.

Transcripts were provided by BIM and Degree awarded by BDU. So, WES sent them separately to bIM and BDU respectively.
BIM responded in a day but BDU responded after multiple calls to 0431-2407071 (Extn 332).

They want us to pay $100 USD to reply to WES for the verification. They call it GENUINENESS REPORT. I really feel $100 is way too much for just verifying by mail. Got a feeling that these people are looting us of money but I am helpless and paid $100. Sent them the receipt and details by mail to coe@bdu.ac.in and they replied to the mail on the same day itself.

Link for online payment of the above amount - http://www.bdu.ac.in/online-payment/

Hi ,
I have the same situation . On the link provided for online payment , there is no option to pay in USD . How did u make the payment .

raghu19

Sep 14, 2018
Hi ,
I have the same situation . On the link provided for online payment , there is no option to pay in USD . How did u make the payment .
Pay the USD equivalent on that particular day and it should be fine. Round it off to the nearest number. In my case, the USD equivalent was Rs.7,389 and I paid Rs.7,400.
Select Genuineness report from the drop down and our College/Center Code is 40 FYI.. ATB..

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018

Hi, Thanks for the details. I'm current in canada on WP and would like get my transcripts from Bharathidasan University(BU) for my B.E (3 Yrs after diploma). I have the following questions.

1. Is that possible to get the transcript from BU from here in canada through online form submission? or Any agencies would help?

2. Starting Dec 2018, WEC requested all transcripts to be sent directly to them by University. Will BU send this to WEC in canada directly?

3. I did my 3 Years diploma in State Board of Technical Education tamilnadu. How to get the transcript from them any idea.

Really appreciate all your inputs and suggestion. Thanks for taking time to read this query,

Jan 24, 2019
Recently got my wife’s UG transcripts from BDU and I didn’t face any issues in WES. The document was accepted.

I hope it’s a random check in your case. Try 0431-2407048 to reach them
I have applied for WES and transcripts in BDU. Anyone have applied for NON-Issuance certificate please repy. Is that required now??. Will BDU provide that because WES has changes the process recently

nivikumar

Jun 20, 2019

Hey,
WES has sent verification mail... But I don't know to whom it has sent.. when I contacted BIM they said they didn't receive any link from WES. How can I contact these University people? I am in US right now.. please help me.

Shabeena

Jun 21, 2019
Hi
I have completed BCA in Jamal Mohamed College and MCA in Bharathidasan University (Correspondence). Do I need to apply for transcripts individually at the office and Should WES receive two sealed envelopes from each institutions? Could anyone advise please if you were in the same situation