+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtaining transcripts from Bharathidasan for wes evaluation canada

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
Hi All,
Heres is own story on getting the transcripts from Bharathidasan University. I made my own visit to the university and received it in 5 days. Listing it down the steps involved.

I visited Trichy and while reaching there I was holding all original certificates, 3 xerox copies ( I had both A3 and A4 version), WES request form and a requisition letter from my side. Requisition letter is a simple letter, requesting Uni Controller of Examination to issue transcripts.

Bharathidasan uni only provide consolidated mark sheet transcripts. I did my BE so I was given 2 sheets of consolidated mark sheet. The charges are Rs 300 per sheet so Rs 600 is required in DD . There is a Bank available in the campus.

Uni has an air conditioned student's grievances cell to guide so please approach them for guidance first. After meeting them enter a register at the desk then you have to meet Registrar. And after his/her review on the requisition letter you can submit the DD to Cashier. You can get the receipt for the DD. In Five days I was available to get a sealed envelope of transcript. They give a call to confirm if the transcripts are ready.

Uni people knows about the transcripts and they explained me that the sealed envelope will contain completed WES request from and 2 sheets of consolidated mark sheets transcripts. All the corners were also got the Uni seal.
However it will not be a difficult task to get transcripts so you do not have to worry at all.

However I am yet to send the transcript as Im waiting for my Diploma transcripts.

Thanks,

VJ

nislava

Oct 18, 2012
Hi

I have a query about the transcript from Bharathidhasan university. I did my UG there and received my transcript this week. I am not in India now, so I asked my father to get the transcript on behalf. I askd them to provide two copies , one for my reference to view the documents included in the envelope. At last when I opened reference copy, I can find transcript only for my consolidated mark sheet, but there is no degree certifcate or any letter for WES. I am really disappointed, kindly suggest me at this stage at the earliest.

Regards

Nislava

alok980

May 10, 2015
Only mark sheets are required to be present in the sealed envelope.
Certificates & transcript form are not mandatory

So don't worry
nislava said:
Hi

I have a query about the transcript from Bharathidhasan university. I did my UG there and received my transcript this week. I am not in India now, so I asked my father to get the transcript on behalf. I askd them to provide two copies , one for my reference to view the documents included in the envelope. At last when I opened reference copy, I can find transcript only for my consolidated mark sheet, but there is no degree certifcate or any letter for WES. I am really disappointed, kindly suggest me at this stage at the earliest.

Regards

Nislava

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
They told me that the envelope will have WES Academic Records Request Form updated by the university. So I believe mine will have it.

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
I got the assessment completed. Its accepted as Canadian equivalent Bachelor degree of 4 years.
Duration Document received at WES 8th may and completed a June 8th.

abraham.raju

Jun 16, 2015
Hi,

I have a question. I have completed M.Tech in Bangalore. Do I need to get the WES evaluation done for my BE course also.
Or would it suffice to get the WES evaluation only for my M.Tech degree.
Also do I need to get the WES for my school also

Please advise

Thanks
Abraham

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
Highest education only need to be assessed for immigration. So select only your highest education while ordering WES service.

erchal

Nov 18, 2014
Hi,

I have completed both Diploma(Autonomous) and BE(Bhrathidasan University). Do i need to get the transcript for both diploma and BE or only BE is enough. Can you please clarify this.

Regards
Balaji

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
Hi,
My understanding is we should submit both Diploma and BE transcripts. Because we will have 6 semester's (3 years) BE degree mark sheets only excluding first years mark sheets. Hope you would have explained the same in a letter to WES while sending BE transcripts.

And my experience is, I submitted both and got the WES assessment done. Result is my degree is a Canada equivalent BE degree (4 years)
However few friends here posted that they have got the same results but with just BE transcripts however they joined BE after a diploma though.

I would say either wait for the WES updates anyways they will not reject but request you send additional required documents or try to get diploma transcripts as it took one month for me to get my diploma transcripts.

Derun

Oct 9, 2015
VJ2015 said:
Hi,
My understanding is we should submit both Diploma and BE transcripts. Because we will have 6 semester's (3 years) BE degree mark sheets only excluding first years mark sheets. Hope you would have explained the same in a letter to WES while sending BE transcripts.

And my experience is, I submitted both and got the WES assessment done. Result is my degree is a Canada equivalent BE degree (4 years)
However few friends here posted that they have got the same results but with just BE transcripts however they joined BE after a diploma though.

I would say either wait for the WES updates anyways they will not reject but request you send additional required documents or try to get diploma transcripts as it took one month for me to get my diploma transcripts.

Hi VJ2015,

even i got only marksheet from Bharathidasan university. can you please tell me how did you send degree certificate to WES.

is it enough to send only photocopy of degree certificate?

Thanks
Derun

Oct 15, 2015
Hi VJ2015,

Same question here. Is it enough to send only marksheet from Bharathidasan university with the sealed envelope received from University ? or do we also need to send degree certificate to WES ?

Please help with the clarification.

Regards,
Kishore

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
Looks you all have not read the documents required information at WES completely. Please read that first and then
you will not get any doubts at all. As changes could happen in the meantime requesting you to paste the
documents required information at WES here for time being

deathshead

Jun 18, 2015
Ok, good that I did a search on this site. I had already posted a new thread and then located this.

Thanks to the OP, looks like and easy process to get the transcripts from Bharathidasan University. I will attempt it, but will ask a friend if he can get it done for me. Will save me a lot of travel and time.

Guys, take some time to go through this page on the WES site - it gives all the information on the documents required.

wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp?lctryid=2

Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2015
Nomination.....