+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtaining academic reports from India to submit for EAC while in US

nandykrish

Sep 30, 2018
Dear forum members,

I live in the US.
I am in this stage where I have to obtain all my academic reports from India in order to submit for getting the EAC.

Request help/guidance from any of you who were in the same scenario.

Regards

nandykrish

Sep 30, 2018
Hello lanky. No degree from US for me. How can I proceed requesting for EAC for my school, bachelor, masters in India while I live on H1 in US?

Suchan

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
Hello lanky. No degree from US for me. How can I proceed requesting for EAC for my school, bachelor, masters in India while I live on H1 in US?
Yes yes , why would that be wrong ?

I have just appointed my bro as a POA and requested transcripts at anna univ for my WES ECA validation

Reactions: nandykrish

nandykrish

Sep 30, 2018
Thankyou! Suchan.

Well, Friends -

WES says "If you have completed less than one year full-time post-secondary academic study, WES highly recommends that you also send secondary school documents."

Does that mean - Since I have a 4 year Bachelor Degree (B.Tech) I do not have to send secondary school documents for WES evaluation?

Can someone enlighten me here?

Warm Regards!

Suchan

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
Thankyou! Suchan.

Well, Friends -

WES says "If you have completed less than one year full-time post-secondary academic study, WES highly recommends that you also send secondary school documents."

Does that mean - Since I have a 4 year Bachelor Degree (B.Tech) I do not have to send secondary school documents for WES evaluation?

Can someone enlighten me here?

Warm Regards!
Yes , just your B.Tech transcripts would be fine.

Reactions: nandykrish

nidhii

Aug 18, 2017
Hi ,
I have US license but with less than 2 years experience . At the same time I have Indian license with more than 2 years experience . Can I convert my US license directly to Ontario G license . Will Indian experience count in that case ??

112930.ark

Sep 10, 2019
I am in the US and since there is a lot of wait time for GC, trying to find a way out to move to Canada. Is there an option of getting the WES from here in the US for me to start the process. Any point of contact or agencies who can help in this request and Appreciate your inputs and thanks in advance.

112930.ark

Sep 10, 2019
Dear forum members,

I live in the US.
I am in this stage where I have to obtain all my academic reports from India in order to submit for getting the EAC.

Request help/guidance from any of you who were in the same scenario.

Regards

Hi,

Did you get any response or help in this request as I am also looking for help to get this evaluation done here from the US. Appreciate your inputs and thanks

Ramesh