+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtain a multiple-visitor visa without a Schengen background

Oct 16, 2018
Dear All Users,

I have traveled to two countries, having traveled to Turkey once and twice to the United Arab Emirates.
My job is photography and I have a high school teacher and a 5-year-old child.

Is it possible for us to be able to get a 5 year multi-year visa?

In the meantime, how do I adjust the travel history to convince the officer to issue us a visa?

Thanks in advance for your good cooperation.

best regards,
Kereng Bandari

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
What is the purpose of your visit given you applied for immigration before and why do you need a multi entry visitor visa ?

Oct 16, 2018
What is the purpose of your visit given you applied for immigration before and why do you need a multi entry visitor visa ?
I have no experience writing such a letter. Thanks for sending me a template if you have one

Do you know of a web site that has examples of travel history?

to sum up,
it is possible to be able to Obtain a multiple-visitor visa without a Schengen background?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Sure. I've never been to Europe or got a Schengen visa and I got a TRV.

I did have a US B1/B2 visa though and made several short trips to the US before I applied to Canada.

Anyway, just to add some actual value to this post:
Travel history is only one factor, but it's not as significant as socio-economic ties like a stable job and salary.

If I may be blunt, photography is not one of them.

Did you mean to say your wife is a high school teacher?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear All Users,

I have traveled to two countries, having traveled to Turkey once and twice to the United Arab Emirates.
My job is photography and I have a high school teacher and a 5-year-old child.

Is it possible for us to be able to get a 5 year multi-year visa?

In the meantime, how do I adjust the travel history to convince the officer to issue us a visa?

Thanks in advance for your good cooperation.

best regards,
Kereng Bandari
Note that "adjusting" your travel history by any other means aside from actually traveling somewhere would be immigration fraud and lead to refusal and a ban from Canada.