+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OB570 Stream.

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
You sure on that? Some of us are OB570, but still sending our passport copies and photos to overseas embassies.
I guess the point is that CPC-M does not issue PPRs/CoPRs so the last mile is always done by another VO.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
You sure on that? Some of us are OB570, but still sending our passport copies and photos to overseas embassies.
If you're being processed in Mississauga, they give you two options for your passport: a) if you are abroad, send to the original VO which would have processed your application, had you not been kept in Mississauga; or b) if you are in Canada, you can send it to Ottawa. For Americans, Ottawa is the VO they would have been processed at, so with all the Americans and everyone in Canada sending their passports to Ottawa, it does end up being a good chunk of the CPC-M COPRs that get processed at Ottawa. However, like you said, there is also a chunk who end up sending it to the other foreign VOs, depending on where you are from :)

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
If you're being processed in Mississauga, they give you two options for your passport: a) if you are abroad, send to the original VO which would have processed your application, had you not been kept in Mississauga; or b) if you are in Canada, you can send it to Ottawa. For Americans, Ottawa is the VO they would have been processed at, so with all the Americans and everyone in Canada sending their passports to Ottawa, it does end up being a good chunk of the CPC-M COPRs that get processed at Ottawa. However, like you said, there is also a chunk who end up sending it to the other foreign VOs, depending on where you are from :)
It's also where you live. I lived in US so the last part was processed by Ottawa and not in Europe.

SeineToHumber

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Our letter doesn't suggest any option but to send it to the overseas VO.
Which works out okay for us, we're going this week.

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Where in the notes you can see if you're in a certain stream ?
You don't need your notes to be able to tell. You can tell if you've been OB570 streamed if you receive an AOR2 email from Mississauga letting you know that your entire app will be processed there (rather than being transferred to a VO).

Cdnpr2017

Dec 31, 2016
That's what people are saying. That its a project.
What bothers me is my eligibility, BGC and what not all say not started. According to Eagle's post this is good. Means they e looked at it and don't have an issue with it. But no where in my notes do I have a paragraph of officer notes like most people. And it doesn't say anything along the lines of "relationship seems genuine" like some other people have.
Maybe because we are common law?? Idk.
Just worried. Not as much now as before though.
Can you, or somebody else please explain to me how eligibility, bgc and whatnot being NOT started is a good thing?

Thank you :)

Last edited:

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
Can you, or somebody else please explain to me how eligibility, bgc and whatnot being started is a good thing?

Thank you :)
IT's a good thing because it means that your application is being started and they're processing it.

Cdnpr2017

Dec 31, 2016
That's what people are saying. That its a project.
What bothers me is my eligibility, BGC and what not all say not started. According to Eagle's post this is good. Means they e looked at it and don't have an issue with it. But no where in my notes do I have a paragraph of officer notes like most people. And it doesn't say anything along the lines of "relationship seems genuine" like some other people have.
Maybe because we are common law?? Idk.
Just worried. Not as much now as before though.

Sorry for confusion. I made a typo.

Can you explain how when it says NOT started it is a good thing? If it says not started, does it mean they have actually started?