+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath tomorrow. Just received email for cancellation. Confused

RossMatt

Oct 28, 2023
Today I get cancellation for My Oath in 21 Aug 2023
This is the Massage
Hello,

Please be advised that your upcoming Oath Ceremony scheduled for August 21, 2023 at 1:00 pm at our Mississauga Office has been cancelled due to an administrative error.

Please any advice
any update?

RossMatt

Oct 28, 2023
I did contact the IRCC through the Mp and they told him that my file is complex? . I did the the finger prints , test , and also interview which I have been told that I granted the Canadian citizenship. I am confused now do I have to wait for reschedule or do I have to deal with this complex. Do all of us who were canceled the oath due to administrative error categorized as complex files!!
What's the update on your file? How long after cancellation you were called in for an interview?

RossMatt

Oct 28, 2023
Thank you. My office is Mississauga. I have been sending them email every 2 days. Calls twice a week and web form.
Where were you calling them? Please share the number. My oath got cancelled a day before the schedule. Are you done with oath?/What they asked in interview? Where I can find we form? Should I reply rue same email?/

ChonneA19

Nov 9, 2023
Where were you calling them? Please share the number. My oath got cancelled a day before the schedule. Are you done with oath?/What they asked in interview? Where I can find we form? Should I reply rue same email?/
Hi sorry for the late answer. Yes I'm done with oath and got my certificate. I was calling on 888 242 2100 it's not easy to reach them but keep trying. the link for the webform is https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx and yes you can also reply on the cancellation email. I did all I can't tell which one worked.

Rolazaher

Mar 7, 2018
Hi did they reschedule the ceremony? Mine was scheduled to September 12 but got canceled. Did you hear anything about the ceremony?

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hi did they reschedule the ceremony? Mine was scheduled to September 12 but got canceled. Did you hear anything about the ceremony?
Mine was cancelled 10 days ago. Sent them thousands of emails and webforms - nothing yet. The tracker still shows that I have a ceremony on Nov 16th..

RossMatt

Oct 28, 2023
Mine was cancelled 10 days ago. Sent them thousands of emails and webforms - nothing yet. The tracker still shows that I have a ceremony on Nov 16th..
Which office? Mississauga is working to fix the problem, but no luck for many applicants.