+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath tomorrow. Just received email for cancellation. Confused

Sem6

Oct 9, 2023
No updates for me, my oath taking ceremony was scheduled for August 30th 2023 and it got cancelled on the 29th of August 2023 with the administrative error reason

Sem6

Oct 9, 2023
Congratulations! What office is your file at? My file belongs to the Scarborough office!

you are very lucky your oath taking ceremony took place! Congratulations!

Reactions: ChonneA19

ChonneA19

Nov 9, 2023
Thank you. My office is Mississauga. I have been sending them email every 2 days. Calls twice a week and webform.

Sem6

Oct 9, 2023
Omg please guide me what to write and how to write in the email? And where do I get their email address from?

ChonneA19

Nov 9, 2023
I was writing to the email they use to send me my first invitation. And I was calling this number 8882422100. In the email I was asking for answered and a new date because I have to go see my mom. The answered to the webform telling that they are working on it as fast as possible. And I got an update on October 27th with a new date. I was doing that to push so they will not rest on my field and thank God I'm done now. I really hope it will be same for you soon.

Sem6

Oct 9, 2023
They never connect me to any agent when I call 1-800-242-2100. You are very lucky that you got through with them. Can you give me the link for the web form?

Reactions: RossMatt

Sem6

Oct 9, 2023
Thank you for sharing your success information…I just sent a web form inquiry and sent them an email too…I am very worried and have been waiting for so long for my turn. I am really sad that I have no news.

Reactions: RossMatt

ChonneA19

Nov 9, 2023
My pleasure. I understand totally It's really hard to wait with no explanation. Don't stop until they answer to you. I'm sure they will do soon.

Reactions: Jjckanadian

Jjckanadian

Sep 12, 2023
I was writing to the email they use to send me my first invitation. And I was calling this number 8882422100. In the email I was asking for answered and a new date because I have to go see my mom. The answered to the webform telling that they are working on it as fast as possible. And I got an update on October 27th with a new date. I was doing that to push so they will not rest on my field and thank God I'm done now. I really hope it will be same for you soon.
wow, Its so sad we have to knock even harder just to get oath rescheduled. Did they tell you why it was cancelled initially?