+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath tomorrow. Just received email for cancellation. Confused

Saas1982

Sep 28, 2021
Any update for reschedule oath Mississauga office??
I called IRCC today. They confirmed my Oath cancellation. My Oath is not rescheduled up to now. Agent told me since I am still under so called 18 months processing times , she can’t flag it . I can’t do anything until they reschedule Oath Ceremony. She told me that it could take another 6 months

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I called IRCC today. They confirmed my Oath cancellation. My Oath is not rescheduled up to now. Agent told me since I am still under so called 18 months processing times , she can’t flag it . I can’t do anything until they reschedule Oath Ceremony. She told me that it could take another 6 months
Still no news for me. I hope it won’t take that long

bibhu1234

Oct 31, 2015
same here - no changes on my case as well - had a ghost update on Aug 23rd (2 days after scheduled Aug 21st oath) but no changes on the page.

did any of you have an interview with IRCC officer prior to getting the oath scheduling notice?

Coolman009

Jan 20, 2022
same here - no changes on my case as well - had a ghost update on Aug 23rd (2 days after scheduled Aug 21st oath) but no changes on the page.

did any of you have an interview with IRCC officer prior to getting the oath scheduling notice?
Yes I did back in May