+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline - test at Ottawa office

waitingforaction

Feb 21, 2014
MecMec said:
test oath
Friends of Maks Jan. 6 Mar. 5 (from Immigration.ca , tread topic: Timeline for Ottawa CIC office)
Ottawannabe Jan. 8 Mar. 7 (from Immigration.ca , tread topic: Timeline for Ottawa CIC office)
Mike15 Jan. 8 Mar. 7
Canacit Feb. 11 Apr. 7
Intel Feb. 11 Apr. 4
Cadbury74 Feb. 13 Apr. 1
MecMec Feb. 18 Apr. 2
exempligrata Feb. 19 Mar. 27 (from Immigration.ca , tread topic: Timeline for Ottawa CIC office)
Robbie78 Mar. 12 waiting
waitingforaction Mar. 17 waiting
CanadianToBe2 Mar. 17 waiting
Rosalia Mar. 21 waiting
Bale Mar. 21 waiting (please confirm?)
Macintosh Mar. 22 waiting

Intel

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2005-09
Med's Request
2009-08
Med's Done....
2009-10
Passport Req..
2010-05
VISA ISSUED...
2010-06
LANDED..........
2010-07
c0mputer said:
letter sent to me on 18th march - i have yet to get this letter but i could see my test date on 3rd march in e-cas

please let me know what should i ask to cic when i call them / what documents to bring
I think you meant April 3rd right?

Yes you should call CIC regarding not receiving the test notice. I believe you should be able to attend without it. However, CIC may ask in the test notice letter to bring additional documents that are specific to your file.

This is what is typically requested by the test letter to bring:

• The test notice.
  • Two pieces of personal identification, one of which has your photograph and signature on it.
  • All your original documents that supports your citizenship application.
  • Your original immigration Record of Landing or Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
  • Permanent Residence Card.
  • All passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).

The CO who interviewed me asked me for the test notice, PR Card, CoPR, passports, and two IDs.

c0mputer

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Cornwall,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaaiiii aaaiii aaaiii ;D

my bad this test date looks like it for 3rd april 2014 and not 3rd march ...i almost got a heart attack . thank you for correcting me intel

c0mputer

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Cornwall,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intel said:
I think you meant April 3rd right?

Yes you should call CIC regarding not receiving the test notice. I believe you should be able to attend without it. However, CIC may ask in the test notice letter to bring additional documents that are specific to your file.

This is what is typically requested by the test letter to bring:

• The test notice.
  • Two pieces of personal identification, one of which has your photograph and signature on it.
  • All your original documents that supports your citizenship application.
  • Your original immigration Record of Landing or Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
  • Permanent Residence Card.
  • All passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).
The CO who interviewed me asked me for the test notice, PR Card, CoPR, passports, and two IDs.
do they ask any-other questions - like give me a 2 bill from two different utility/service provider in sept 2011 and january 2012 . just for verification to your application --or something like that ..man i have a company phone with more then 3000to 3500 calls each month if not more , my monthly cellphone bil itself is about 35 to 45 pages :'(

my seven years of canadian hisory is like a encyclopedia Britannica ..i hope they does not go too deep other wise they will make me run to my car back and forth, i am taking my 54 kilo bills full of travel bag to ottawa for varification ..just in case

Intel

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2005-09
Med's Request
2009-08
Med's Done....
2009-10
Passport Req..
2010-05
VISA ISSUED...
2010-06
LANDED..........
2010-07
You do not need to bring any additional document you did not already send with your application (unless CIC asks for it in your test notice).

During the interview, the COs usually ask about the work and the travel history. They will NOT go deep into asking about utility or phone bills as the interview time is very limited. If they have their doubts, they will slam you with RQ instead.

Try not to worry so much. I also advise you against volunteering and providing information or documents you are not asked for. The extra information you provide when not needed can backfire on you.

Intel

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2005-09
Med's Request
2009-08
Med's Done....
2009-10
Passport Req..
2010-05
VISA ISSUED...
2010-06
LANDED..........
2010-07
The eCAS has been finally updated today (after almost a week from receiving the notice).

Canacit and MecMec, can you please confirm if your eCAS has been updated as well?

canacit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ecas has also been updated. Only noticed it today so don't know exactly when it was updated.

c0mputer

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Cornwall,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
finished my test - everything went well
NO RQ
good luck

Friends of Maks Jan. 6 Mar. 5 (from Immigration.ca , tread topic: Timeline for Ottawa CIC office)
Ottawannabe Jan. 8 Mar. 7 (from Immigration.ca , tread topic: Timeline for Ottawa CIC office)
Mike15 Jan. 8 Mar. 7
Canacit Feb. 11 Apr. 7
Intel Feb. 11 Apr. 4
Cadbury74 Feb. 13 Apr. 1
MecMec Feb. 18 Apr. 2
exempligrata Feb. 19 Mar. 27 (from Immigration.ca , tread topic: Timeline for Ottawa CIC office)
Robbie78 Mar. 12 waiting
waitingforaction Mar. 17 waiting
CanadianToBe2 Mar. 17 waiting
Rosalia Mar. 21 waiting
Bale Mar. 21 waiting (please confirm?)
C0mputer Apr. 3rd waiting