+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath timeline after test - Mississauga 2014

june1971

Jan 28, 2015
ahmadmani said:
Hi guys, I am new in CanadaVisa ;D Today I had my citizenship exam at Mississauga office. The interviewer told me they need to check my file and wrote ICES in my file. He said within 4 weeks they contact me either for additional information or for taking oath. He asked couple of question regarding my travels to USA and also said why your home address and the address on your Drive License is different which I did explain why but no sure if he was convinced. I am just wondering if this is kind of normal response people get during interview of my case was a little different. Thanks for sharing your ideas with me ;)
Hi
What's the update at your end.I am waiting for oath since 4 months..
June

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sophie_Anne said:
Yes, we called them 5-6 times. Last week I sent a case specific inquiry, still waiting to hear back from them...
Hi sophie_anne,

Any news about your oath date?

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file was transferred to Mississauga office on March 5th, 2015
I hope to get the test invite soon.

Ahmed

Blackbook

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
mine was moved to mississauga on JULY and test was scheduled OCT. I think they are even faster this year than the last one.

good luck Ahmed

SCsquare

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 28th 2009
AOR Received.
Dec 9th 2009
File Transfer...
Nov 17th 2009
Med's Done....
Aug 15th 2009
Interview........
July 21st 2010
Passport Req..
July 21st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 21st 2010
LANDED..........
July 30th 2010
16th Mar. marks 6 months from the test... called cic so they told me its in finalization phase and also to call after 16th... :(

contacted MP.. if I hear nothing before April.. then have to contact MP again.

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blackbook said:
mine was moved to mississauga on JULY and test was scheduled OCT. I think they are even faster this year than the last one.

good luck Ahmed
I hope so,
Thanks Blackbook

Bromark

Feb 21, 2015
Anyone applied in Mississauga, but had RQ in St Clair? My case was approved at St Clair after 34 months, and transferred back to Mississauga local office in Feb waiting for the oath ceremony schedule. Today I checked with my MP office, and was told that this process is extremely slow. How long would I have to wait for the oath ceremony?

Rash75

Jan 7, 2014
After 10 months from test, finally have been got invitation latter for taking oath in first week of April 2015. Good luck for all friends, hopefully every one in this forum will be Canadian very soon. :) ;) :D ;D :-*

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi..

My file still in ST. Clair and waiting for officer review ??

39 months waiting ?? no response from CIC over the phone except be patient ??

Bromark

Feb 21, 2015
when you can CIC call center, they should be able to write a reminder note to officer. But other than that I really doubt there is anything else they can do.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi tks yes CIC have send the message on mid March and I receive a letter from
st.clair file under officer review..