+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath timeline after test - Mississauga 2014

machan

Oct 29, 2014
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh I see
because I just moved my new address and I changed it online too but it shows still same address and also i request mail redirection from canada post just in case
if something sent to my old address it come to my new address,but I was just worry about timinig because redirected mail sometimes arrives 3 days later and in this time period I dont want to miss my test date mail from cic

brbr

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
machan said:
oh I see
because I just moved my new address and I changed it online too but it shows still same address and also i request mail redirection from canada post just in case
if something sent to my old address it come to my new address,but I was just worry about timinig because redirected mail sometimes arrives 3 days later and in this time period I dont want to miss my test date mail from cic
hmmmm hopefully you shouldn't... I think I read on this forum earlier somewhere that when you update your address online it takes a few days or something like that to reflect the change :) maybe others can confirm or provide more insight.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oath invitation for 15 December handed out today to people appearing for test @ 9:45 am this morning.

milothemilo

Dec 4, 2014
brbr said:
Hey Buddy try not to fret/stress too much. I did mine on the 28th, so a day after you, and I got 19/20 and still nothing either. Not quite sure what the officer told you, if you can share that'd be helpful. Mine said 4-6 weeks before Oath invite was her estimation/ETA.
hi, :)) told ya didn't i ? :) test on november 27, today invitation for oath which is on december 19. :) good luck you all
Mississauga rocks lol

brbr

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milothemilo said:
hi, :)) told ya didn't i ? :) test on november 27, today invitation for oath which is on december 19. :) good luck you all
Mississauga rocks lol
Hahaha awesome! Congrats my friend :) :) :) Did you get it in the mail, or e-cas first? I hope I get mine soon too! Did the exam the day after you, lol

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Oath invitation for 15 December handed out today to people appearing for test @ 9:45 am this morning.
How about those appearing at 7:45 ? Any idea?

milothemilo

Dec 4, 2014
brbr said:
Hahaha awesome! Congrats my friend :) :) :) Did you get it in the mail, or e-cas first? I hope I get mine soon too! Did the exam the day after you, lol
thanks :)) i got the mail today. no email yet, have not even checked on the website . good luck :)

Canadian4ever

Nov 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go Mississauga Go! Keep the Oath invites coming ;D

I have test on Dec 16 @ 9:45a through notice in mail received a week ago. Yet, my eCas hasn't changed a bit...

mnagah

Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did my test on Nov 28th at 12:45 pm and got my oath invitation on the same day for Dec 8th!

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian4ever said:
Go Mississauga Go! Keep the Oath invites coming ;D

I have test on Dec 16 @ 9:45a through notice in mail received a week ago. Yet, my eCas hasn't changed a bit...
Please let us know how it goes, a brief description and an idea of the test. My test is on Dec 18 @7:45

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oath letter received today for 19th December :)
Cheers and best of luck everybody!

meeru

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Oath letter received today for 19th December :)
Cheers and best of luck everybody!
Congratulations! I'm still waiting for a response from the Mississauga office. Timeline below..
APPLICATION RECEIVED NOV. 2009
PROCESSING SEPT. 2010
FILE TRANSFERRED ST. CLAIR OCT 2010
TEST WRITTEN JAN 2011
RQ RECEIVED FEB 2011
RQ INFO SENT MAR 2011
...three years later...
FINGERPRINTING JUN 2014
2nd RQ Request JUL 2014
DOCS RECVD ON AUG 2014.

vg1018

Oct 3, 2014
Hi All,

Me and my wife gave test on Sept 24th.
We cleared.

We were offered the oath date for Sept 30th during the interview.
Due to a medical emergency back home, we explained the situation that we have to travel and we be given another date.
The officer agreed.

She called a few days later - October mid. At that time my wife had travelled already to support family during the medical emergency.
I offered to take the oath alone.
Officer said do it together and that I will receive a new date.

Haven't received till now. Am worried.

Called CIC and they said file is clear but I should write a letter to Mississauga office as they do not give out dates.

Can someone share their experience.
Should I be worried?

Thanks,
VG1018