+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at Vancouver Office :)

oathraincouver

Jun 8, 2014
Hi, I took citizenship test on June 03, 2014. Is there any guys here who are waiting for oath invitation letter? Thanks!

oathraincouver

Jun 8, 2014
It seems that the recent test invitation moves forward faster, which may cause new oath backlog in Vancouver office. Is there anyone know if judges will take summer break as parliament?

jan2014

Jun 8, 2014
Hi, my wife took a test in jan 14 . she was pre test RQ ed and test was passed.
Few days ago we received a ATIP notice and found that FOSS , police certificates were expired in feb2014 and renewed in 9 april. No info about security check. Do you have any idea how more long time will take to get oath letter? Thxs.

okoy

Jun 18, 2013
jan2014 said:
Hi, my wife took a test in jan 14 . she was pre test RQ ed and test was passed.
Few days ago we received a ATIP notice and found that FOSS , police certificates were expired in feb2014 and renewed in 9 april. No info about security check. Do you have any idea how more long time will take to get oath letter? Thxs.
Hi,

I was also Pre-test RQ. Based on the reports coming from the forum (this site) it seems like the average time is around 2 months starting Jan 2014. But seeing that we are part of the RQ group, we might have to wait longer. I have heard people getting it 3 to 6 months after their exam.

You might want to give CIC a call as suggested.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oathraincouver said:
Hi, I took citizenship test on June 03, 2014. Is there any guys here who are waiting for oath invitation letter? Thanks!
2 months max after the test you will get oath

jan2014

Jun 8, 2014
okoy said:
Hi,

I was also Pre-test RQ. Based on the reports coming from the forum (this site) it seems like the average time is around 2 months starting Jan 2014. But seeing that we are part of the RQ group, we might have to wait longer. I have heard people getting it 3 to 6 months after their exam.

You might want to give CIC a call as suggested.
We have called a few times and they all time replaying in process. I know 2 of my friends who also pre-test RQ ed same time and they are already got oath. I think the reason of delay in expired certificates.

okoy

Jun 18, 2013
jan2014 said:
We have called a few times and they all time replaying in process. I know 2 of my friends who also pre-test RQ ed same time and they are already got oath. I think the reason of delay in expired certificates.
I understand the frustration. I am in the same boat. I just hope it will come out soon.

oathraincouver

Jun 8, 2014
Does anyone know if the new C-24 bill will affect us (after test and wait for oath) in terms of "intend to reside" when it becomes the law?