25-10-2013
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
006007 said:
Do you mean you are lack of 90 days for the residence requirement?
Yes.

anitharobert

Jul 28, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I just received the notice for citizenship Oath. My oath ceremony is on the 13th of Nov 2014 @ Scarborough Center. Interestingly, I had applied for ATIP online 2 weeks back :D

Wishing the best to all of you as well!

Best Regards,
Anitha.

Timeline:
----------
Application received: 11th Jan 2013
Started processing: 8th March 2013
RQ sent/received: May/Jul 2013 (don't remember the exact timing!!)
Test @ St. Clair: 3rd July 2014 (at the test/interview, I was informed that I'd get oath notification within 3 months)
ATIP requested: 16th Oct 2014
Oath: 13th Nov 2014

Ethio

Oct 30, 2014
Kimo74 said:
Hi Ethio I requested ATIP early Oct. I have not received it as yet, so not sure what I will have there
Perfect, Please let me know when you get it. Your time line is the same as mine.

Thanks

Ethio

Oct 30, 2014
anitharobert said:
Hi Everyone,

I just received the notice for citizenship Oath. My oath ceremony is on the 13th of Nov 2014 @ Scarborough Center. Interestingly, I had applied for ATIP online 2 weeks back :D

Wishing the best to all of you as well!

Best Regards,
Anitha.

Timeline:
----------
Application received: 11th Jan 2013
Started processing: 8th March 2013
RQ sent/received: May/Jul 2013 (don't remember the exact timing!!)
Test @ St. Clair: 3rd July 2014 (at the test/interview, I was informed that I'd get oath notification within 3 months)
ATIP requested: 16th Oct 2014
Oath: 13th Nov 2014
Congratulation,

Could you please share what you ATIP says.

Thanks

anitharobert

Jul 28, 2014
I didn't get the ATIP report yet. I just requested for it on the 16th of Oct. Before I get the report delivered, got the Oath invite :D

janoo

May 16, 2014
Everything become history now for you just take the oath and enjoy with your

Canadian Citizenship.... Once again congratulation..

I hope and prey that my case to be finalized as well as am waiting

since January 9th, 2012.....

Ethio

Oct 30, 2014
janoo said:
Everything become history now for you just take the oath and enjoy with your

Canadian Citizenship.... Once again congratulation..

I hope and prey that my case to be finalized as well as am waiting

since January 9th, 2012.....
Me and you applied with less than three days differnce.

bravepeople

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Hello Friends,

I also received the pink letter :) my oathing will be on 5th November. My ATIP shows that file is granted late June 2014. My time line is in the excel sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwv2JB05vdtdGQ1eWZHenJncjE5dnZHak1MRVkxd2c&usp=drive_web#gid=2

Thank you all and I wish you the best.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bravepeople said:
Hello Friends,
I also received the pink letter :) my oathing will be on 5th November. My ATIP shows that file is granted late June 2014. My time line is in the excel sheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwv2JB05vdtdGQ1eWZHenJncjE5dnZHak1MRVkxd2c&usp=drive_web#gid=2
Many Congratulations! bravepeople. Finally you are a Proud Canadian :)
Thank you very much for the excel sheet. You have done a wonderful job. Do keep checking in this forum once in a while.

bravepeople

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Hey Moe,

Thank you so much. Actually you were the one who created this forum, and I think you were not thinking that there will be 280,000 time visit from the page... I personally thank you. I will do checking the website for now.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
bravepeople said:
Hey Moe,

Thank you so much. Actually you were the one who created this forum, and I think you were not thinking that there will be 280,000 time visit from the page... I personally thank you. I will do checking the website for now.
Congrats brave people on your oath invitation !!!

Indeed Moe's contribution is just invaluable and very commendable, thanks to both of you. You too been doing a great job updating the list.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
HALLOO everyone how are you ? can some one helpe me please please whats the ATIP i dont know ? and how i can request ? because i passed the test and interviw 6 of march 2014 but i did not recevied anything . i called today cic the agent told me everything ok your fille in process . now i want to applay for ATIP but i dont know how and wher i can apllay ? helpe please

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
farhadf80 said:
HALLOO everyone how are you ? can some one helpe me please please whats the ATIP i dont know ? and how i can request ? because i passed the test and interviw 6 of march 2014 but i did not recevied anything . i called today cic the agent told me everything ok your fille in process . now i want to applay for ATIP but i dont know how and wher i can apllay ? helpe please
ATIP report is information / update you can obtain about your case under consideration with the concerned government departments.

In this case, you can request information about your Citizenship application pending with the CIC Department. Its online form, where you can fill in your details either under Privacy Act which is free or other type for which you have to pay $5.

Once you fill in your complete details along with your file number and submit the form. It takes exactly 30 days to get you report (File attached) that give you an update about your pending case.

Here is the URL which help you navigate through the form and submit your detail.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

Hope the above helps you and if you still need some assistance, please send me private message with your name and contact number, I will try to call and guide you.

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
bravepeople said:
Hello Friends,

conguations! Thanks for your Excel sheet to help us.