+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

powerpc

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marylulu said:
yes,I have text 13 feb,and I apply first Atip in June,received July,nothing expect showed that I am passed text,and in August,I apply again,this Atip shows that the judge approved my files in April .
I have a similar timeline:

ATIP received in mid August, A note dated sometime in June shows that my file has been reviewed and granted. Files transferred to Scarborough CIC operation centre for ceremony. And the current responsible office is Scarborough CIC.

Application: March 2013
RQ + Finger Print: 3Q 2013
Test Invitation: Dec 2013
Test: Feb 18, 2014
First ATIP: June 2014
Second ATIP: August 2014

bravepeople

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
RQ2012 said:
Hi bravepeople,
Thanks a lot for your great contribution. Need to update my time line in your matrix:
Oath date: October 18, 2014.
Thanks once again.
Thank you RQ2012 and congrats. Your information is updated. Best wishes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwv2JB05vdtdGQ1eWZHenJncjE5dnZHak1MRVkxd2c&usp=drive_web#gid=2

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
bravepeople said:
Thank you RQ2012 and congrats. Your information is updated. Best wishes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwv2JB05vdtdGQ1eWZHenJncjE5dnZHak1MRVkxd2c&usp=drive_web#gid=2
Has anyone ever succeed in getting an early Oath for an emergency trip reasons?

powerpc

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontob said:
Has anyone ever succeed in getting an early Oath for an emergency trip reasons?
I can't say for sure. However, back in 2012, when my aunt was requesting an early oath due to emergency trip (life event of her family member). CIC responded with a firm "NO". Alternatively, the office offered a one time reschedule. However, the offered time slot didnt work out as well, so my aunt ended up giving up the oath, and de

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marylulu said:
yes,I have text 13 feb,and I apply first Atip in June,received July,nothing expect showed that I am passed text,and in August,I apply again,this Atip shows that the judge approved my files in April .
Congratulations! to you. On the 1st page of your second ATIP report, what is the expiry date FOSS?
Is FOSS expired or still valid?

utarkashi

May 7, 2014
I got ATIP report. I have been RQed and passed the test in March 2014. I have FOSS and RCMP clearance done.

in FILE section in the location field
it states "decision pending clearances"

What does this clearance mean ?

jimmy1829

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
utarkashi said:
I got ATIP report. I have been RQed and passed the test in March 2014. I have FOSS and RCMP clearance done.

in FILE section in the location field
it states "decision pending clearances"

What does this clearance mean ?
Clearance might already have expired. Awaiting to be renewed.

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Moe... said:
Congratulations! to you. On the 1st page of your second ATIP report, what is the expiry date FOSS?
Is FOSS expired or still valid?
My FOSS expired date:Feb 2015,My RCMO is July 2015.
What is means?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Marylulu said:
My FOSS expired date:Feb 2015,My RCMO is July 2015.
What is means?
If your file was already approved / granted in April, judging from the time frame of 3 - 4 months taking for Oath, your Oath is weeks away. Since you got months of vailidity left on FOSS and RCMP, there is nothing to worry at all. Hopefully you should get your Oath much sooner.

Kdta

Apr 14, 2014
Guys, how frequently I can request ATIP, I already requested 2 of them. Is there any consequence if you request this document often.. Thanks for your thoughts..

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Kdta said:
Guys, how frequently I can request ATIP, I already requested 2 of them. Is there any consequence if you request this document often.. Thanks for your thoughts..
I dont think there is any restrictions or adverse consequences on requesting any number of ATIP reports.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
utarkashi said:
Thanks for your reply, however the FOSS and RCMP expiry is next year. is there any other clearance ?
You have enough validity on FOSS & RCMP. Since the CIC directly obtains the FOSS & RCMP clearances for citizenship applications. Most likely CIC automatically renew all required clearances of pending files till some final decision is made by CIC.

utarkashi

May 7, 2014
I passed my test in march 2014. Still waiting for oath. I called CIC yesterday. She said your file is sent to my local office. The decision is not yet made. I understand that file was transferred to St. Clair for RQ assessment. I am still not sure RQ assessment is finished or not. CIC agent not sure about this. I am clueless had anyone on this forum had similar situation.

janoo

May 16, 2014
what is your time line... if you have received RQ your application is non routine need
35 months... regular 24 months...