+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greencard15 said:
Dear all,

Appreciate your advise on travel outside Canada between the time Citizenship application approval to Oath ceremony? I have received the invitation to take oath sometime next week but need to travel to USA for couple of days prior to taking the Oath. Appreciate your views
Yes, you can travel and come back if you have a valid PR Card.

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe... said:
Yes, you can travel and come back if you have a valid PR Card.
Moe you and I have very similar time lines. Is your case approved and granted awaiting scheduling for oath?
If yes when was it approved and granted? Thanks

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moosh said:
Moe you and I have very similar time lines. Is your case approved and granted awaiting scheduling for oath?
If yes when was it approved and granted? Thanks
According to my latest ATIP which i received 10 days back had comments in Notes: Applicant passed first test however residence concerns were not resolved at time of interview. FPAT is required. File is being returned to RQ queue to be assigned to an Officer for review/ analysis.

It is not approved or granted yet. How about you? What does your ATIP say?

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe... said:
According to my latest ATIP which i received 10 days back had comments in Notes: Applicant passed first test however residence concerns were not resolved at time of interview. FPAT is required. File is being returned to RQ queue to be assigned to an Officer for review/ analysis.

It is not approved or granted yet. How about you? What does your ATIP say?
Thanks for the info. I didn't request an ATIP. Tried calling cic but their phone system has changed and couldn't get through. A whole back they had told me that everything looks OK and awaiting oath. This was a couple of months ago.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moosh said:
Thanks for the info. I didn't request an ATIP. Tried calling cic but their phone system has changed and couldn't get through. A whole back they had told me that everything looks OK and awaiting oath. This was a couple of months ago.
You can request for ATIP and see whats going on with your application. After the status change to Approved/Granted, it takes 4 months for them to send Oath letter. So, if your application is approved, find out the date of approval then 4 months from there.

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Moe... said:
You can request for ATIP and see whats going on with your application. After the status change to Approved/Granted, it takes 4 months for them to send Oath letter. So, if your application is approved, find out the date of approval then 4 months from there.
I saw my Atip says that my files was approved and granted by April 25,and I am still waiting,call center told me that I need waiting until July 2015 and maybe I will receive early if I am luck,I also have texted Feb 13.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Marylulu said:
I saw my Atip says that my files was approved and granted by April 25,and I am still waiting,call center told me that I need waiting until July 2015 and maybe I will receive early if I am luck,I also have texted Feb 13.
Considering most of the candidates getting their Oath invitations between 3 - 4 months after getting their files approved, if your file was already approved on April 25th your Oath is due anytime now, watch out for mail in coming weeks. Clearly the CIC call center is just misleading you on this, you dont have to worry about their given timeline.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moosh said:
Same here. Couldn't get through to their agent on the phone either. Don't they think it is best to spend our tax dollars on fixing the existing backlog instead of updating their phone systems? Ridiculous

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Considering most of the candidates getting their Oath invitations between 3 - 4 months after getting their files approved, if your file was already approved on April 25th your Oath is due anytime now, watch out for mail in coming weeks. Clearly the CIC call center is just misleading you on this, you dont have to worry about their given timeline.
thank you so much.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Rayan14 said:
Same here. Couldn't get through to their agent on the phone either. Don't they think it is best to spend our tax dollars on fixing the existing backlog instead of updating their phone systems? Ridiculous
The new phone system does NOT give clear option for caller to reach the agents. Perhaps, it just reflect's CIC's attitude, which has time & again proved their sadistic pleasure in torturing the candidates.

Unlike the previous phone system, where it was easier to reach the agent & system used to give accurate estimated wait time. New system seems intentionally designed to trick and frustrate the callers to disconnect. For the determined callers, system test their patience by repeating please wait for a minute but that takes for ever to connect. Koodos to CIC, one step forward & 10 steps backward in your customer service.

RQ2012

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
bravepeople said:
Hi all,

There are in total 12 citizenship ceremonies in Scarborough this November ( 4th: 4 session, 6th: 3 sessions, 7th: 1 session, 11th: 2 session, 18th: 1 session and 25th: 1 session). There are files that are approved and granted in St. Clair and forwarded to Scarborough and waiting for ceremony. Lets see what will be the total seats they will specify for these people and how much they will give for their own applicants.

Also, we assume everybody in this forum is interested to share her/his time line and information. I have updated the data till now and you can find in the following link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwv2JB05vdtdGQ1eWZHenJncjE5dnZHak1MRVkxd2c&usp=drive_web#gid=2

No need to ask from people everytime "what is your timeline" because they have already shared it. For others, we need the dates for "application started processing" , "RQ sent back time" and "date for interview and test specifying the day, ONLY IN ST. CLIAR (some comments are from people who have had their test/interview in Scarborough, we are not interested in that information...ONLY St. Clair test takers). Please update your data, specially Jan. Feb. test takers.
Hi bravepeople,
Thanks a lot for your great contribution. Need to update my time line in your matrix:
Oath date: October 18, 2014.
Thanks once again.

latino33

Jun 4, 2014
Hi Marylulu,

Congratulation for the approval of your application. I did the test in April 2014 and request ATIP, which I received few days ago with no information about the approval of my application. I would appreciate if you tell me whether you got the approval of your application from the first or the second ATIP.

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
latino33 said:
Hi Marylulu,

Congratulation for the approval of your application. I did the test in April 2014 and request ATIP, which I received few days ago with no information about the approval of my application. I would appreciate if you tell me whether you got the approval of your application from the first or the second ATIP.
In page 21,it shows judge approved and granted date and name,so I can see it was approved .I am apply the second Atip saw this.

latino33

Jun 4, 2014
Marylulu said:
In page 21,it shows judge approved and granted date and name,so I can see it was approved .I am apply the second Atip saw this.
Thanks for the reply, so in the first ATIP you didn't see the approval? you just seen it in the second one?

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
latino33 said:
Thanks for the reply, so in the first ATIP you didn't see the approval? you just seen it in the second one?
yes,I have text 13 feb,and I apply first Atip in June,received July,nothing expect showed that I am passed text,and in August,I apply again,this Atip shows that the judge approved my files in April .