+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

marlenitata

Sep 21, 2014
marlenitata said:
I received the same answer.... I past the test on March 5 2014 but still waiting for ceremony.
I feel so frustrated. I have a friend who applied for citizenship in January 2014 (I MEAN THIS YEAR :mad:), she gave her test on September 8th 2014 and her ceremony was last week, she is a citizen now. Her application was proccesed in Mississauga. Today I found out that another friend who had applied for citizenship in March 2014 (THIS YEAR AGAIN :mad: :mad:), just received the letter for the test and will have her test in October 2nd 2014, she also has to go to Mississauga. I felt happy for them, but at the same time I felt so discourage and dissapointed to see how all my friends that just applied for Citizenship this year are becoming Citizens so fast and I am still waiting (36 months). :'( :'(

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marlenitata said:
I feel so frustrated. I have a friend who applied for citizenship in January 2014 (I MEAN THIS YEAR :mad:), she gave her test on September 8th 2014 and her ceremony was last week, she is a citizen now. Her application was proccesed in Mississauga. Today I found out that another friend who had applied for citizenship in March 2014 (THIS YEAR AGAIN :mad: :mad:), just received the letter for the test and will have her test in October 2nd 2014, she also has to go to Mississauga. I felt happy for them, but at the same time I felt so discourage and dissapointed to see how all my friends that just applied for Citizenship this year are becoming Citizens so fast and I am still waiting (36 months). :'( :'(
Chris Alexander's department (A conservative led boondoggle) is trying to secure future CPC voters by giving citizenships to 2014 applicants. That can be the only logical explanation. They've forsaken 2012-13 applicants knowing full well we won't be voting for their failed policies.

bravepeople

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Hi all,

There are in total 12 citizenship ceremonies in Scarborough this November ( 4th: 4 session, 6th: 3 sessions, 7th: 1 session, 11th: 2 session, 18th: 1 session and 25th: 1 session). There are files that are approved and granted in St. Clair and forwarded to Scarborough and waiting for ceremony. Lets see what will be the total seats they will specify for these people and how much they will give for their own applicants.

Also, we assume everybody in this forum is interested to share her/his time line and information. I have updated the data till now and you can find in the following link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwv2JB05vdtdGQ1eWZHenJncjE5dnZHak1MRVkxd2c&usp=drive_web#gid=2

No need to ask from people everytime "what is your timeline" because they have already shared it. For others, we need the dates for "application started processing" , "RQ sent back time" and "date for interview and test specifying the day, ONLY IN ST. CLIAR (some comments are from people who have had their test/interview in Scarborough, we are not interested in that information...ONLY St. Clair test takers). Please update your data, specially Jan. Feb. test takers.

janoo

May 16, 2014
applied in January 9 2012.
in process may 2012.
Residence questionnaire march 2013.
April 2013 replied.

to date no response...

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Rayan14 said:
Chris Alexander's department (A conservative led boondoggle) is trying to secure future CPC voters by giving citizenships to 2014 applicants. That can be the only logical explanation. They've forsaken 2012-13 applicants knowing full well we won't be voting for their failed policies.
Rayan 14 100% correct

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samjohns22 said:
Rayan 14 100% correct
Has any one here tried contacting the Immigration Minister's office with respect to the shameful RQ backlogs? If so, any replies?
Moreover, I think sending a letter collectively from this forum to CIC can remind them of how frustrating it is to deal with their delay tactics. Not that they really care but I thought it would be a way for us to vent our anger.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Rayan14 said:
Has any one here tried contacting the Immigration Minister's office with respect to the shameful RQ backlogs? If so, any replies?
Moreover, I think sending a letter collectively from this forum to CIC can remind them of how frustrating it is to deal with their delay tactics. Not that they really care but I thought it would be a way for us to vent our anger.
Besides CIC whose care a damn attitude to the plight of helpless candidates, even the MP's are NOT been much helpful at all. All they are doing, contacting the CIC and informing the candidates your file is in process. For heaven's sake we know this for last 3 years !!!

Probably instead of approaching the CIC which sure to get neglected. All affected candidates may consider online petitions to their MP's urging them to do more than mere getting file status. MP's must share candidates grievances with the CIC leadership and demand they help candidates.

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys, thought i would share: By God's Grace, wife got her oath letter

Pretest RQ. Test St Claire mid march

This forum has been very helpful. Thank you

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Hey guys. I just received my 3rd atip. My file was last updated on july 17 but i don't think it has any good news.
I need your help with what the update mean.
Applicant passed first test however residence issues/concerns were not resolved At time of interview. FPAT is required. File is being returned to RQ queue To be assigned to an officer for review/analysis. DMS

Your help is very much appreciated
Thank you in advance

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
moosh said:

Can you please your ATIP date from time judge approved?

janoo

May 16, 2014
Congratulation, would appreciate if you share your wife time line....

as am also waiting to hear some good news from st.clair office...

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
moosh said:

Congratulations !!!, Heard good news after long time. Hope and pray, better sense prevaile on CIC officials to expedite all pending files. ;D

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Re: Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office
« Reply #3428 on: September 29, 2014, 02:32:17 pm »

Hey guys. I just received my 3rd atip. My file was last updated on july 17 but i don't think it has any good news.
I need your help with what the update mean.
Applicant passed first test however residence issues/concerns were not resolved At time of interview. FPAT is required. File is being returned to RQ queue To be assigned to an officer for review/analysis. DMS
Ps/file was transferred to m)Mississauga office although my office is St.Clair.

Your help is very much appreciated
Thank you in advance

janoo

May 16, 2014
file transfer to Mississauga is good news as st.clair office only for RQ assessment..
so you might get some good news soon.