+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

janoo

May 16, 2014
find a good lawyer and file the case for mandamus.. this is the only soloution

alternative your wait will not be over.....

cwazyy

May 22, 2014
Hi all, have my oath on 20 th sep.

Applied Apr 2012
Start processing Oct 2012
Rq replied Dec 2012
Test mar 25 2014

Hope this info helps you guys and good luck.

janoo

May 16, 2014
congratulation.... .. my time line as under..

applied January 2012..

in process. May 2012.

RQ March 2013... Replied April 2013...

since than no news...... two atip report received showing no progress....

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cwazyy said:
Hi all, have my oath on 20 th sep.

Applied Apr 2012
Start processing Oct 2012
Rq replied Dec 2012
Test mar 25 2014

Hope this info helps you guys and good luck.
We have the same time line pretty much. When did you receive your Oath Invitation letter? Thx

torontores

Jul 10, 2014
QAI said:
I have an idea. All Feb 2014 test takers with pre-Rq should sign a petition letter and mail it to st Clair.
This way they will feel or frustrations.

I also have an idea, probably we sit in front of St. Clair office or Scarborough office on each Saturday to raise the attention of media..

My case get stuck in Scarborough now, after it was approved and transferred back to Scarborough in June, nothing from then... it should not take so long ..

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontores said:
I also have an idea, probably we sit in front of St. Clair office or Scarborough office on each Saturday to raise the attention of media..

My case get stuck in Scarborough now, after it was approved and transferred back to Scarborough in June, nothing from then... it should not take so long ..
What about a hunger strike in front of the St. Clair office?! :)

torontores

Jul 10, 2014
Hunger Strike is a good idea. And since no one knows if we are hungry or full, so be prepared to do the strike :)

And we can arrange the time slot, so that there is always people, in the morning,
in the afternoon, in the evening...

For those who do not want to reveal their identities, this is a way to present opinions and probably give some pressure to the lagging system...

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hunger strike, protest, may have negative impact, am also in the same boat
waiting for last 33 month, believe patient will be the only key for our success.

Have noted that there are very few people who are waiting over 30 months and

very few people on this forum cases are exceed processing time, hope for

the best new month is coming and we hope in September some positive outcome

will come. any once can affort 3-5 K can look for good hire after passing the

processing time also put some pressure on your MP, keep calling CIC call centre.

hope our matter will be resolve asap....

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
janoo said:
waiting for last 33 month, believe patient will be the only key for our success.

processing time also put some pressure on your MP, keep calling CIC call centre.

Hunger strike wont be beneficial to anyone, but a letter signed by all those test takers in feb, may prove useful and logical.

torontorian

Jul 26, 2014
janoo said:

There is no time limit to process a citizen application. The amount of time, 24 or 36 months, mentioned on the CIC site is average time of completed 80% applications in 2013. This time will change next year as well, may increase or decrease depending on the processing time required in 2014. Hope for the best.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
QAI said:
Hunger strike wont be beneficial to anyone, but a letter signed by all those test takers in feb, may prove useful and logical.
It worth considering some sort of legal action / petition sent to CIC on behalf of all candidates waiting for long on one or other pretext. Evidently, lately CIC had been issuing RQ indiscriminately to every second applicant just to buy time of 35 months for processing.

Ideally CIC should have process upon receipt of an application it quickly verify eligibility using integrated information system from various government agencies CRSC, CRA, CRMP etc. Let ONLY doubtful applications can be investigated thoroughly that too it should NOT take years.

I strongly suspect CIC implementing some demographic balancing policies to grant ONLY certain number of citizenship every year.

Hunger strikes, sending signed letter by Feb or Mar test takers may NOT serve the purpose. On the contrary using legal options involving media to the plight of such helpless candidates might have some positive impact.

CIC may justify that corrective measures were taken & positive result would show in next few months, which I find it hard to believe.

torontores

Jul 10, 2014
I guess our cases are delayed because these cases went through the data center and were picked up as suspecious.

Right now, no one want to bear the consequence to process these suspecious cases, all of them are working on the new target.

For our cases, very likely they are waiting for the new measures to be implemented, so that they can ask these applicants to sign on some form to prove by ourselves.

torontores

Jul 10, 2014
janoo said:
find a good lawyer and file the case for mandamus.. this is the only soloution

alternative your wait will not be over.....
Mandamus - anyone can introduce a good lawyer? How long it might take the finish the case?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
torontores said:
Mandamus - anyone can introduce a good lawyer? How long it might take, the finish the case?
Probably if you search on this site "Mandamus" you will find few recommended attorney's names. Who successfully filed Mandamus on behalf of candidates & got them Oath letters pretty quickly. However, the legal / court fees costs in excess of $ 6000. If you have met the eligibility criteria, go for it. Wish you all the best.