+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimchi_chiage said:
For those still waiting. I just want to say, you are not alone.

My timeline:

Application received: Nov 25, 2011.
Processing Application: Nov 2, 2012.
Test: March 18, 2014.
Oath: ?
OUTRAGEOUS!

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mini_k said:
I also had my test in March 2014. Has Scarborough CIC scheduled an oath for any of the transferred St. Clair applicants yet?
Doubt it. They're slow as if torturing us gives them pleasure.

mini_k

Aug 19, 2014
Rayan14 said:
I am just wondering what is the capacity of the place where Scarborough holds citizenship ceremonies. I read somewhere that it holds 60 people. If true, it will probably take them 100 years to address the backlog and invite us all for oath.

It appears that local Scarborough applicants are receiving oath invites pretty timely. Should there be an oversight over Scarborough oath scheduling process to make sure it's equitable for all applicants and no preference is given to any specific group of applicants such as local Scarborough applicants and applicants transferred from St. Clair?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Surprisingly, have'nt heard lately about anybody getting the Oath letters. Did they freeze issuing oath letters while they take a hard look at the humongous mess in CIC ???

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rayan14 said:
Guys!

I know few people scheduled for Oath in this month. They are people of routine application status (meaning they never received any RQ) and got their application completely processed in 7 months time.

Oaths are happening in Scarborough in this month just NOT for people with RQ. It means CIC is busy and not sitting idle, just not working on our applications at the moment.

Of-course its just my observation nothing concrete :p

mini_k

Aug 19, 2014
Moe... said:
Guys!

I know few people scheduled for Oath in this month. They are people of routine application status (meaning they never received any RQ) and got their application completely processed in 7 months time.

Oaths are happening in Scarborough in this month just NOT for people with RQ.

I have a similar observation by just looking at the Scarborough oath timeline thread. The oaths are just not happenning for St. Clair applicants.

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I am still waiting too since feb 20th!!!!

A close friend of mine got his letter after 18 months of waiting after had given a RQ and his oath is September 28th hopefully things are moving!

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mini_k said:
I have a similar observation by just looking at the Scarborough oath timeline thread. The oaths are just not happenning for St. Clair applicants.
I am Sacarborough too and my Oath is still pending. Since test, I have received no communication at all. I am afraid I'll get RQ'd but I don't know why they are taking so long to even send me RQ (if it is indeed what they want to send me).

I called call-center today and he said if I call tomorrow, he'd be able to send a message to local office requesting an update. Once he sends a reminder, the local office will have additional 3 months to reply to call-center. He said, but usually, when a reminder is sent, local office actually picks-up your file and directly communicates with you.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Concerned said:
I am still waiting too since feb 20th!!!!

A close friend of mine got his letter after 18 months of waiting after had given a RQ and his oath is September 28th hopefully things are moving!

18 months after the test???

torontorian

Jul 26, 2014
Moe... said:
Guys!

Oaths are happening in Scarborough in this month just NOT for people with RQ. It means CIC is busy and not sitting idle, just not working on our applications at the moment.

I agree with you, but want to rephrase something. Definitely they are working on our files, but they don't find a easy route to invite us to a ceremony. No decision is also a decision, we have learned this through our countless experience, here and there.