+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
its been atleast 2 weeks since anyone got an oath letter, so i am guessing there should be a whole bunch issued next month or closer to September. It almost seems like no one is working in CIC now :/

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
So Concerned said:
Folks I am still awaiting too did the test on FEb 20!!! As per CIC website we should hear from them within 6 months after the test 5 months and 10 days and nothing?? Shall se start calling them again or what do you suggest something not right
Ii is not useful to call them again,I called them many times and was told that we need waiting 36 month because we got Rq,no matter even we almost waiting for 6 month after text.

ca4ever2u

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
28-03-2014
I don't think calling CIC brings any negative impact on a particularly case as long as callers don't test the patience of the agents, even though in many instances, nothing new were heard other than what we could see online. I called them five times in the last 5 months, after having the exam. Last time, almost a month ago, the agent told me as soon as a decision was made, I would be the first person to be notified. Perhaps the agent understood I was eagerly waiting for the outcome of the interview or exam as I heard him saying he was not a decision maker nor he could expedite the process.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I got the oath letter .. The ceremony will be on 8/19 (Scarborough).

I was waiting almost 6 months .. No worries you will get it very soon. don't lose the hope...

It was very funny when i decided to stop thinking about it, i received the letter :D

This forum is very very helpful and interesting, by reading the experience of other people, their opinions, discussion etc.. helped us to be more positive relaxed... gave us a good overview about how things are going ... I learned a lot of things through this forum and you guys..

Thank you

Cheers

comestai

Mar 6, 2014
Congratulations.
I passed on Feb 12th, hoping for something soon.

larine said:
Hi Guys,

I was waiting almost 6 months .. No worries you will get it very soon. don't lose the hope...

It was very funny when i decided to stop thinking about it, i received the letter :D

This forum is very very helpful and interesting, by reading the experience of other people, their opinions, discussion etc.. helped us to be more positive relaxed... gave us a good overview about how things are going ... I learned a lot of things through this forum and you guys..

Thank you

Cheers

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
larine said:
Hi Guys,

Thank you

Cheers
congrats larine !! maybe they are starting to issue letters to feb test takers! can you check if ecas updated for you?

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much Guys...hope i hear good news from you too very soon

I think the ecas is updated today or yesterday evening ... they sent the letter before updating the ecas .. i found the letter this morning ( which means i got it yesterday)

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
larine said:
Hi Guys,

Thank you

Cheers
Hearty Congrats !!! Its nice to know that at last your patience paid. This gives lot of hopes for all those who are waiting for so long.

torontores

Jul 10, 2014
Congratulation Larine!!

It is a good sign and we can expect more people get oath letters soon.

Can you share us when was your case get approved?

Thanks.

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Have you ordered ATIP before? what does your last ATIP says? Thanks

larine said:
Hi Guys,

Thank you

Cheers

ca4ever2u

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
28-03-2014
larine said:
Hi Guys,

Thank you

Cheers
I think your file was pretty straight forward to take a positive decision and had no complexity in calculating your days of residence. Would you mind sharing how many days have you had out of four years, also your foreign travels after you became permanent resident? Even though you waited almost 6 months after test, you got the call for the test earlier than that of many others. Getting citizenship within 15 months after sending application is very rare, as we have been witnessing this pretty much in here for long time.
Best of luck, hope every body will learn something about their files from the case of Larine.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Hearty Congrats !!! Its nice to know that at last your patience paid. This gives lot of hopes for all those who are waiting for so long.
Thank you Canadiandesi2006 ..hope you all get the letter very soon

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
006007 said:
Have you ordered ATIP before? what does your last ATIP says? Thanks
No I did not...As i was told that i m in the queue and i should expect the oath letter between august and October

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ca4ever2u said:
I think your file was pretty straight forward to take a positive decision and had no complexity in calculating your days of residence. Would you mind sharing how many days have you had out of four years, also your foreign travels after you became permanent resident? Even though you waited almost 6 months after test, you got the call for the test earlier than that of many others. Getting citizenship within 15 months after sending application is very rare, as we have been witnessing this pretty much in here for long time.
Best of luck, hope every body will learn something about their files from the case of Larine.
i did not have problems with the days as i applied after 3 years and 6 month
In this forum there are people who applied in Feb 2014 and already got their citizenship..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/scarborough-office-citizenship-oath-t174274.570.html

April 2013:Application Received
June 2013: Processing started
Nov. 2013: RQ Submitted
Dec, 2013: Notice to Prepare..
Feb 14, 2014: Test at St Clair
July 28: notice is sent
July 30 or 31: ecas is updated
August 19: oath ceremony