+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

kenzhang

Dec 30, 2012
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 12, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 12, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 27, 2013.

We sent you a notice on April 1, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 17, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a letter on June 11, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on June 26, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 9, 2014 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Yes please, even on my ATIP report which I received at the end of May 2014, I had date 7-1-2014 and for a moment I was so excited thinking may be that's my Oath date. Till I was informed by other readers on this forum that most of the candidates have the same date.
Oh sucks! So since then u havent got a correspondent yet its been a month right? Why does they say correspondent sent then?

ca4ever2u

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
28-03-2014
It looks your file has moved pretty fast compared with many others files.
How many days have you had on file when you applied?
Also, it would be worth sharing your travel information after your landing in Canada.
Good luck with your preparation about test oath on June 9.

kenzhang said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 12, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 12, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on April 1, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 17, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a letter on June 11, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on June 26, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 9, 2014 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
kenzhang said:

Congratulations !!!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
afghanboy said:
Oh sucks! So since then u havent got a correspondent yet its been a month right? Why does they say correspondent sent then?
On March 25, 2014, I passed the test with 20/20, as per the officer at St.Claire Office. Couple of weeks back I called CIC, the officer was nice and informed my test results NOT updated in the system. Based on my earlier follow ups, CIC call center had requested St.Claire office to update the same but the St.Claire office has 4 - 5 weeks time to respond....so dont know.... Will follow up again in couple of days.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
kenzhang said:

Hi kenzhang,
Congratulations.

If you dont mind, could you tell us what letter cic sent you on June 11?
Was it the letter saying that your file is in queue to be assigned to citizenship officer?

I'm asking because I also received such letter 3 weeks ago.

I appreciate if you let us know about it.

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
On March 25, 2014, I passed the test with 20/20, as per the officer at St.Claire Office. Couple of weeks back I called CIC, the officer was nice and informed my test results NOT updated in the system. Based on my earlier follow ups, CIC call center had requested St.Claire office to update the same but the St.Claire office has 4 - 5 weeks time to respond....so dont know.... Will follow up again in couple of days.
Hiii Canadianesi2006 .....I did my test 2 weeks ago in Niagara Falls and called the CiC day before yesterday and the officer confirmed that my test result uploaded in the system. So what is the next step ? oath ceremony or still there is a chance for RQ (if any) ? I didn't get any RQ so far and my test invitation came fast almost 4 month after receiving my application.

Regards,

kay14

Jul 3, 2014
Guys, thanks so much for all the information you put up here. They are so helpful.
Please I need some help me on how to complete the ATIP. Do I need to do 2 separate ones picking each options in the section " Please select the Act under which you are submitting the request". Option 1 is Access to Information Act and option 2 Privacy Act. Can I request for the two? What difference will it make? Thanks for helping out

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
osamaamany said:
Hiii Canadianesi2006 .....I did my test 2 weeks ago in Niagara Falls and called the CiC day before yesterday and the officer confirmed that my test result uploaded in the system. So what is the next step ? oath ceremony or still there is a chance for RQ (if any) ? I didn't get any RQ so far and my test invitation came fast almost 4 month after receiving my application.

Regards,
It looks like your application is moving quite fast. With this pace you should expect the Oath letter pretty soon. St. Claire Office is one of the most busy office with heavy work load resulting in long delays. Other offices may NOT have such load & can process it fast.

If you met the minimum physical 1095 days presence requirement & have no issues with security clearance, it could be pretty quick.
Wish you all the best my friend.

ca4ever2u

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
28-03-2014
Hi,
Thanks for sharing your case with us, the test takers at St Clair CIC office.
As far as my experience goes, an applicant can get a RQ during the interview after test at the latest.
Therefore, it is very unlikely you will get RQ but, you know, noting is confirmed. You got test invitation within the least amount of time so far, I know. Would you mind sharing your personal details, such as, physical presence, tie with this country, traveling abroad after landing, and others you feel relevant?
It has been almost two years that I applied. I got RQ, had 1107 days physical presence, never left the country in the last 5yrs, but did not live in this country after landing.

osamaamany said:

Regards,

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
In my ATIP , what dose this mean :

Type : Residence calculator

Basic residence : 1359
physical presence:1098

Retention : 6

I have done my teat/interview back in jan. 22, 2014. RQ sent march 15, 2003

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
Guys got the ATIP report,
I see Hearing is not required and record hearing results not required. I also noticed they renewed RCMP clearance but FOSS is still expired. Any one know how long it takes to get FOSS clearance/timelines?