+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
samjohns22 said:
QAI, this could happen if you had a travel for few months , or you didn't have enough supporting documents to justify your physical presence.
Well in total I was absent for 77 days so rougly over 2 months. But I think it maybe because one of the address I put on RQ didnt show on my application so it didnt match. I have yet to receive an official notice. These call center reps can be deluding.

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
QAI, don't worry, your case is simple and doesn't need a hearing. the only thing that information presented by CIC contradicts and not certain. try to call after 5 - 6 days and I pray you will hear good news. good luck.

Jun 13, 2014
QAI, I got the same answer and apparently Halawala got the same answer too.
Earlier I was told that only scheduling is left and now judge wants to review our file so it may take "longer" !!

Gave my test on 31st march, 2014.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
canadian20141306 said:
Earlier I was told that only scheduling is left and now judge wants to review our file so it may take "longer" !!

Indeed its frustrating to note things are getting delayed on one or other silly reason. Nothing to worry at all, if there is an interview with the judge to explain the absence, politely explain the details.

If there are no jobs locally, one is forced to go across the borders to support the families. I'm afraid even I will have to undergo this now.

Wish you all the best.

janoo

May 16, 2014
why cic not ask CBSA to keep record of exit and entry and save millions of dollars
and time to review residency questionnaire ..

rugarcia2013

Jun 16, 2014
My case is kind of weird. My wife took her test last February 10th. I took the test 9 days later, February 19th. She became Canadian citizen a month ago; it took only 3 months to process everything even though she had RQ.
I called CIC and they told me that my case is “in process” and no other document is required. In addition, it might take long because of RQ. There is no standard procedure on that. Bottom line, I do not know how long it’s going to take. I’m thinking about requesting ATIP.

latino33

Jun 4, 2014
QAI said:
Well in total I was absent for 77 days so rougly over 2 months. But I think it maybe because one of the address I put on RQ didnt show on my application so it didnt match. I have yet to receive an official notice. These call center reps can be deluding.
Hi QAI,

I feel so sad about this, did a call agent tell you before that there is No judge hearing required?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
janoo said:
why cic not ask CBSA to keep record of exit and entry and save millions of dollars
and time to review residency questionnaire ..
Precisely, this defies all logic. If CIC wish they can electronically pull the candidates entry / exit records from CBSA system instead of RQ process & cut unnecessarily labor for CIC staff & pain for candidates. This will expedite processing by cutting the time by at least 2 years.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
samjohns22 said:
QAI, don't worry, your case is simple and doesn't need a hearing. the only thing that information presented by CIC contradicts and not certain. try to call after 5 - 6 days and I pray you will hear good news. good luck.
Thanks samjohn22
It is indeed. Will have to call again in a few days to confirm.

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
I would like to ask question to QAI and Daktrader, I ordered my ATIP back on May 25, the report I will get will have information upto May 25 or updated information by end of June which is the time I expect to receive.

ashi mashi

Mar 6, 2014
canadian20141306 said:

i
Is this a regular thing now or have they done it before?

sadana

May 18, 2014
hello everyone,

I requested my atip and finally received it today. On the note section it says file is being returned to scarbr office to be assigned to an officer for review. I was wondering the timeline to assign a citizenship officer to review the file. did anyone get the same note? I am kinda worried thank you