+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

cwazyy

May 22, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Hi CWAZYY : I too had test on March 25th at St.Claire and piror to that had RQ submitted. Can you please share your time line to guess-
estimate approximately when we can expect our Oath letters. Though the officer at time of interview told it could take 4 months.....

Applied April 2012
Started Processing Oct 2012
RQ Request Nov 2012
RQ Reply Sent Dec 2012
Notice to Prepare for Exam - St Clair Dec 2013
Test March 25 2014 at St Clair - Passed and interview went off well with no major questions
Waiting for oath

Other readers : Please share your thoughts and experiences. Approximately, how long its taking for the Oath ceremonies the after receiving files at Scarborough from St.Claire. Every input and experience helps we all in this inordinate wait & clueless situation. ;D

bech

Jun 12, 2014
Here is my time line...

Applied - Feb, 2012
In process - July, 2012
RQ returned - Oct, 2012
Test - 27 March, 2014 at St.Clair
wating for oath...:|

and this is my brother's:

Applied - March, 2013
In process - May, 2013
RQ returned -July , 2013
Test - 11 Feb, 2014 at St.Clair
Oath-June 11 at Scarborough

star200

Mar 28, 2014
CWAZYY and Canadiandesi2006
I am not sure how long will it take but I have been told that my file has been transferred to Scarborough on May27th, but no news for me yet. Unfortunately, there is no specific order or formula in processing the files. It is very random and the fact that you did the test on the same date doesn't prove that you will receive your letters at the same time. As I and my friend did our test on the same date, He received his letter last week but I am still waiting :-[

waitingsucks

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Star200, my file is also tranferred to Scarborough office on May 26th..since then no updates....

waitingsucks

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really want to call CIC but I do not want to hear a negative comment/statement by some agent which could ruin my piece of mind. Btw, they do keep a track of our calls. When I called them twice in a row ( one day apart) , the agent told me ( in a very rude tone) that, " I see you called on ------ May at --- p.m and you were told already that... . You need to be patient and call us in August." I don't want to hear the same comment again so am not calling..Is there any one else who called CIC today?? Please share. Thanks!

May 30, 2014
Has anyone received email regarding ATIP received, with a file number for future communication. It is also mentioned that they will process the request and send back the response.

Can I apply for ATIP again when an earlier request is not processed completely.

Sisi2014

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
waitingsucks said:
I really want to call CIC but am I do not want to hear a negative comment/statement by some agent which could ruin my piece of mind. Btw, they do keep a track of our calls. When I called them twice in a row ( one day apart) , the agent told me ( in a very rude tone) that, " I see you called on ------ May at --- p.m and you were told already that... . You need to be patient and call us in August." I don't want to hear the same comment again so am not calling..Is there any one else who called CIC today?? Please share. Thanks!
Just be patient, i dont call CIC too often either because i dont want to piss them off.

Im just waiting and praying that i get my oath letter soon. ps. Check your inbox.

waitingsucks

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sisi200, I replied you . Check ur inbox and yes , I am trying MY LEVEL BEST to be patient Like I mentioned earlier, I wouldn't have got worried too much about getting my oath IF my PR card was not expired :( I haven't seen my family (back home
) since last 6 years and now my kids really want to meet their grand ma and all... :(

Sisi2014

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
waitingsucks said:
Sisi200, I replied you . Check ur inbox and yes , I am trying MY LEVEL BEST to be patient Like I mentioned earlier, I wouldn't have got worried too much about getting my oath IF my PR card was not expired :( I haven't seen my family (back home
) since last 6 years and now my kids really want to meet their grand ma and all... :(
Dont have a message from you buddy!!! . and i understand your pain. Just pray everynight and God and Jesus and all his other profits will be there to help you and your family.

waitingsucks

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sisi2014 When I called them last time, the agent was quite clear. She said " Congratulations, you have been granted citizenship and now you just need to wait for your oath invitation. " . She also said that invitation delays are due to high number of pl waiting for their turn at Scarborough office. When I called CIC on May 27th, I was given the same answer . Infact that day I inquired in detail about judje hearing the agent was super polite and she said that " no madam , they NEVER had any intention of sending you for a CJ hearing." She also said that plz inform us if your are planning to travel and call us if nothing happens till August 27th....This wait is killing me now...Oh btw I wrote my test on Feb 21st.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
star200 said:
CWAZYY and Canadiandesi2006
I am not sure how long will it take but I have been told that my file has been transferred to Scarborough on May27th, but no news for me yet. Unfortunately, there is no specific order or formula in processing the files. It is very random and the fact that you did the test on the same date doesn't prove that you will receive your letters at the same time. As I and my friend did our test on the same date, He received his letter last week but I am still waiting :-[
Thanks star200, Understandably the entire processing show only one pattern that's randomness and unpredictability. Its difficult to take away our minds from this waiting and seems lives are on hold. However, readers on this forum were a great help to each other.

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Took the test on February 18th 2014 at St Clair (RQ back in July 2013), home office is Scarbrough.

I called today, AGAIN, and they say: Scores updated but file is still being reviewed to decide whether I am sent to oath ceremony or a judge hearing.

What's your experience? What are the agents telling you?

star200

Mar 28, 2014
canadiansoon said:
Took the test on February 18th 2014 at St Clair (RQ back in July 2013), home office is Scarbrough.

I called today, AGAIN, and they say: Scores updated but file is still being reviewed to decide whether I am sent to oath ceremony or a judge hearing.

What's your experience? What are the agents telling you?
did they say if your file is still in St.Clair or it has been transferred to Scarborough?