Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Horizon92 said:
Guys,

I received my letter today scheduled my oath for 11th June. So I had my test on 14th feb. At interview officer informed me I have to wait 3 to 4 months. He was totally right. I think you all will recieve good news very soon. I wish all of you a good luck. Cheers :)
Many Congrats !!!, Every such good news really helps us to pull on with our patience and endurance. Once again, Hats Off to who ever came out with the idea and maintaining this forum. Imagine without this everybody would have been in the total dark. This forum and various readers posting are good yardstick to measure and estimate our timelines, rather counseling forum too ;D

Once again, congrats to all candidates who got the dates and best of luck to others like me waiting for the good news !!! Stay positive ;)

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaylink said:
thanks Chrysss.
I saw a line in the EVENT Note 3 that they sent my oath letter on 26th May but my ecas didn't update and even callcenter dint know about this update yet.
However, I hope by tomorrow or next day i will get my letter.
Wahooooooo
Congratulations! Keep us posted when you get the letter in your mail.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats to everyone who got the oath invites......

I finished my test on Feb 24th 2014. Requested for ATIP on 23rd April 2014 which I got today. It was generated on 24th April and no clue in the report on even my test results..... not sure if I have to request for one more. I just keep hoping and waiting........

polash123

May 10, 2014
Horizon92 said:
Guys,

I received my letter today scheduled my oath for 11th June. So I had my test on 14th feb. At interview officer informed me I have to wait 3 to 4 months. He was totally right. I think you all will recieve good news very soon. I wish all of you a good luck. Cheers :)
Congrats! It is really nice to see everyone getting oath letter.

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaylink said:
thanks Chrysss.
I saw a line in the EVENT Note 3 that they sent my oath letter on 26th May but my ecas didn't update and even callcenter dint know about this update yet.
However, I hope by tomorrow or next day i will get my letter.
Wahooooooo
That is great!! Awesome. Congratulations, kaylink!!

You didn't answer - did you request ATIP notes for electronic file or (scanned) physical file?

Thanks

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
esteem said:
Hi Afghanboy,

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

Check this link to order/apply ATIP online.

Good luck
Thanks esteem!
one question, what should i pick for how should i receive the requested docs by CD or email? i think email is probably everyone would pick right?

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QAI said:
congrats!! maybe next week would be feb 20th test takers turn.
Congrats to all who got thier oath letters. Let's pray we all get the letters ASAP God willing.

hmp120611

Apr 24, 2014
Hi guys,

Just to let you know, I received my letter yesterday, oath date 5. June at Missisagua. Good luck to all od you, and I hope you will get your letters asap.

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
afghanboy said:
Thanks esteem!
one question, what should i pick for how should i receive the requested docs by CD or email? i think email is probably everyone would pick right?
Email is best way to receive.

Thanks