+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

peace1948

Apr 9, 2014
If you are planing to travel , you should write a letter to CIC
These are the steps: :eek:

This is a sample letter from the CIC
...................................................................................
Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Unavailability - Client must contact the office

You can notify us of your period of unavailability so the responsible CIC office does not schedule an appointment during this timeframe.

If your period of unavailability is expected to be:

2 months or more;
Frequent or partial; or
You have previously notified us of a period of unavailability:
you must send a letter to the CIC office processing your file, indicating:
complete name and date of birth;
address in Canada before departure;
address abroad;
name and phone number of a contact person in Canada;
unavailability periods;
availability, if you return to Canada for a short stay during the unavailability period;
reasons for unavailability;
supporting documents regarding the situation, if applicable.
The responsible office will communicate with you if they require more information or once an appointment is scheduled.

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Hi,
sienatiara, Delpiero, and other Mar 27 2014 Test takers,

Any Updates on your test results uploaded or E-status updated or any other positive status?

No updates from my side.

:(

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
esteem said:
Hi,
sienatiara, Delpiero, and other Mar 27 2014 Test takers,

Any Updates on your test results uploaded or E-status updated or any other positive status?

No updates from my side.

:(
Am Mar 24 and no update yet, lets hope it's coming soon]

kc2500

Oct 7, 2013
canadiansoon said:
I applied in October 2012, RQed in July 2013. I did the test on February 18, 2014 at St. Clair although my office is Scarborough.

I called today and FINALLY my test results have been uploaded on the system. The CIC agent said it should not be too long from now and that it is a good sign.

Anyone with similar experience in the past? How long did it take after the results were uploaded?

Good luck to all xo
Same was the case with me. The uploaded my results recently. I took the test on Feb 13.

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
Test March 14th St. Clair ........ Waiting ...... Waiting ....... Waiting ..... Waiti.......zzzZZZzzzZzzzzzzZ

Tas123

Nov 23, 2013
I called the call centre yesterday and asked if a judge had looked into my case yet and they told me that yes, it was reviewed but they couldn't tell me the results on the phone and that I would have to wait for the letter from the citizenship officer to find out what the decision was.

I then called my local MP and they were able to find out that I have been approved by the judge and that it's only a matter time to now find a time slot for the oath.

If anyone is curious about whether the judge looked at your case, make sure to ask the call centre specifically if the judge reviewed it otherwise they will not take the time to look it up.

FYI here is my timeline:
Applied April 2012
RQ October 2012
Test Feb 7th 2014
2nd fingerprints March 2014

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Question to those who got their oath invite:
How long did it take after your test score was updated in the CIC system? Is it a good sign when the scores are updated or makes no difference?

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which date in Feb 2014 did you do your test?

Tas123 said:
I called the call centre yesterday and asked if a judge had looked into my case yet and they told me that yes, it was reviewed but they couldn't tell me the results on the phone and that I would have to wait for the letter from the citizenship officer to find out what the decision was.

I then called my local MP and they were able to find out that I have been approved by the judge and that it's only a matter time to now find a time slot for the oath.

If anyone is curious about whether the judge looked at your case, make sure to ask the call centre specifically if the judge reviewed it otherwise they will not take the time to look it up.

FYI here is my timeline:
Applied April 2012
RQ October 2012
Test Feb 2014
2nd fingerprints March 2014

star200

Mar 28, 2014
canadiansoon said:
Question to those who got their oath invite:
How long did it take after your test score was updated in the CIC system? Is it a good sign when the scores are updated or makes no difference?
I also did my test on Feb18th, they told me today that the test results were updated yesterday, did you ask them whether your file is transferred to Scarborough or not? I forgot to ask them :(

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the results are updated then the next process is pretty quick unless a RQ is issued...
Good Luck!

star200 said:
I also did my test on Feb18th, they told me today that the test results were updated yesterday, did you ask them whether your file is transferred to Scarborough or not? I forgot to ask them :(

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
NEED HELP

I got delivery of my ATIP, I saw there in a line they mentioned like
CITIZENSHIP EFFECT DATE: 2014/06/11

Is this mean that I am scheduled for oath on this date.
But I have not received any invitation letter.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This note does flag that you may be 'Scheduled' for Oath...
Check if all the approvals are in place ? CJ - Approved etc...
Call CIC and reconfirm.

Good Luck!

kaylink said:
NEED HELP

I got delivery of my ATIP, I saw there in a line they mentioned like
CITIZENSHIP EFFECT DATE: 2014/06/11

Is this mean that I am scheduled for oath on this date.
But I have not received any invitation letter.

Sisi2014

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
CIC agent told me today that the judge has approved my file and has granted the decision but its just a matter of time for signing a ceremony time.

I had my test on april 29th. How long do you all think it will take for me to attend a ceremony? Also, my results have been updated on CIC database as well.

My office is scarborough.