+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Garfield007

May 2, 2014
Congrats eu_can.

I have been following this thread for sometime now. However, this is the 1st time i am posting anything.

Below is my timeline:

Applied : Feb 15, 2013
Application Received : February 22, 2013
Started processing Application : April 22, 2013
RQ received : Jul 2013
RQ Sent : Aug 2013
Notice to prepare for Test : February 14, 2014
Test passed : March 5,2014 ( St. Clair )
Oath date : :(

Not sure how long I have to wait for the oath date.

Good Luck everyone!

eu_can

Mar 18, 2014
Thank you very much for everyone!!!

toronto60 said:
When did they send you a letter for oath and did you call CIC that time and what answer did you get
Letter was dated April,29 and yes, I was called twice during waiting time and first time agent told that I should wait 36 months, file still in St.Clair and no updated yet in a sistem, second time I called 2 weeks ago and the same answer, except 36 months.

sauga

Apr 17, 2014
Hey all,

I called CIC today and apparently they have sent me the Oath letter on April 30 for Oath ceremony in Mississauga on May 14.

I haven't received it yet, nor has ecas been updated.

My timeline is as follows:
Applied: April 2013
Received RQ: July 2013
Replied to RQ with supporting documents: September 2013 to Mississauga
Notice to prepare for test: January 2014
Test: March 24, 2014 at St. Clair
Oath: May 14, 2014 at Mississauga

My local office is Mississauga, my file had been transferred from St. Clair to Mississauga on April 14, 2014.

The files are moving guys! My observation, though, is that Mississauga is scheduling faster Oath than Scarborough once St. Clair sends them the file.

Best of luck!!

peace1948

Apr 9, 2014
I received a letter from the CIC St. Clair office they need fingerprint! at least I got something from St. Clair office, I wished it was the oath letter :(......

Time line

Interview Feb, 5,2014 St. Clair
receive a letter today May2,2014 asking for fingerprint ::)

Waiting for the oath letter it should be now after they get the fingerprint ::) :-[

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called CIC and was told my test results was uploaded, waiting for Oath scheduling. I hope this is the right information :) :)

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peace1948 said:
I received a letter from the CIC St. Clair office they need fingerprint! at least I got something from St. Clair office, I wished it was the oath letter :(......

Time line

Waiting for the oath letter it should be now after they get the fingerprint ::) :-[
At lest thing are moving forward :) :) :)

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Following the finger-print your Back-Ground check will be complete...
And the Oath / Approval will follow.

All the Best!

peace1948 said:

Time line

sienatiara

Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A little bit of good news after calling CIC today.. The agent told me that my file was transfered to Local Office and test scores were uploaded on April 15th.. She said that next step would be ceremony... :D At least I see some movement now.. Hopefully Oath letter are coming..:) Happy weekend everyone!:)

DaRulz

Sep 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file was transferred to Mississauga office and my test results were uploaded. Should expect OATH letter anytime. Timeline in signature