+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bogazici10 said:
According to TWO CATS, i got this information guys
Why do you think he was received the same answer from CIC his file is still at St. Clair, wen it was at Scarborough
Why do you think the CJ is at Scarborough

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
the waiting process is killing , mainly for those who have been waiting long. the strange thing I noted today that Mississauga office last ceremony in may is may 7, then the next earliest will be june 2 . this is crazy, how come there is no ceremonies for three weeks, dose it mean no more applicants to Mississauga office. I used to check their website, and this office was scheduling 2 ceremonies per day.
what is happening ?

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto60 said:
Why do you think he was received the same answer from CIC his file is still at St. Clair, wen it was at Scarborough
Why do you think the CJ is at Scarborough
As i told you this is their standard answer..and of course there are 2 CJ at Scarborough center. This judges for responsible for non-routine applications at Scarborough office.

Jpatel21

Apr 29, 2014
Hi I am a new to this forum but following fm last six month. I must say this forum is very helpful for all who r waiting for their oath after exam. I did my exam on March 13th at st. Clair n after that I was waiting for oath. I never call to cic but today I thought let me call to cic n check what is the status of my file even I was not expecting any oath date from cic coz I saw so many peoples r waiting for their exam who did their test before me but cic agent told me that cic scheduled my oath on May 12 in Mississauga. They just sent letter yesterday(april28). I can't believe. I m so happy coz I will finish my journey on May 12 and I wish u all will get ur oath letter very soon....

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Jpatel21 , Mississauga office dose not show any oath on may 12, please shear your experience whenever you get the letter by mail. thanks

Jpatel21

Apr 29, 2014
My timeline is here
Applied : 21 July 2012
In process : 2 jan 2013
Rq received : March 2013
Preparing for exam : 22 dec 2013
Exam : 13 march 2014
Oath date : 12 may 2014

rajdeepa

Mar 22, 2009
Jpatel21 said:
My timeline is here
Applied : 21 July 2012
In process : 2 jan 2013
Rq received : March 2013
Preparing for exam : 22 dec 2013
Exam : 13 march 2014
Oath date : 12 may 2014
Congrats!!!

Sisi2014

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
I had my test today at Scarborough (April 29th) passed the test 19/20. Now waiting for oath date. Who else had their test on April 29th in Scarborough and how did your interview go? I had to go to the room in the back because apparently there was a gap in my application, but at the end the officer, she said everything is ok.

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
Hello everyone, now I started to think about ATIP request, my question is the website is giving two options either electronic notes or physical file .. Im confused which one to choose, which one will give better information about my file's position ..... Any suggestions ?
Test 14 March st. Clair

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Kimo74 said:
Hello everyone, now I started to think about ATIP request, my question is the website is giving two options either electronic notes or physical file .. Im confused which one to choose, which one will give better information about my file's position ..... Any suggestions ?
Test 14 March st. Clair
Hi Kimo,

Select electronic notes. It gives you more info where and at what level your application is at the time of notes generated.

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
esteem said:
Hi Kimo,

Select electronic notes. It gives you more info where and at what level your application is at the time of notes generated.

Esteem thank you very much for your reply I will go for notes then