+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Guys,

I called cic today morning. no news nothing, even the agent told me my test result is not updated yet and they have no news from st.Clair office. he said they sent request to st.Clair for uploading client information and test result and so on, they did not receive any answer from them after!!! i guess it is looks like we do not have to expect having oath letter at least till middle of may!!!

my test was on 14th feb

cheers

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi again,

Our files not at St Clair office. They are at Scarborough office now because after when you passed the test the judge signed your file at St Clair office and then all the files went back to Scarborough office. They are waiting for oath scheduled in their shelves guys. Do not forget Scarborough office will send us oath letter. When you Call center. They always say same thing "your file still at St Clair office or not Uploaded your test result" because their system has not had updated yet. Please do not call CIC. Do not lost your faith and confident.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked the CIC website, last day of oath is 30-April.
No announcement for new oaths yet in Scarborough in May. We ALL can get lucky this May.

;) :D ;D

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx#resultList

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do not worry they will update their websites today or tomorrow morning for oath May...

peace1948

Apr 9, 2014
bogazici10 said:
how do you your background check is still valid or not?
Do we have to wait 24 months from the date application received June 2012, means we should hear from CIC on May 2014 but we received RQ that mean we should wait 36 months until June 2015

Do you agree with me that we should not worry these days about the Oath letter! :eek:

Guys with no RQ and 24 months passed should be worried :'( about the oath letter and guys with RQ should be worried :-X after 36 months

My time line is similar to yours ;)

Application received: June 7, 2012
Started processing application: Dec 21, 2012
RQ received: November 15, 2012
RQ returned: January 13, 2013
Notice to prepare for test:Jan 12, 2014
Test passed / Interview: February 5, 2014 St. Clair Office

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The time counted is from the application date...
There is no guranteed processing times...The times mentioned are just averages...

Just to cheer you up :)
Wish you the very best!

My Timeline :-
Landed: August, 2005
applied: Feb 2010
Test & RQ: Jan 2011 - St.Clair
RQ Submitted: March 2011
2nd RQ (Further Documents Required): August 2011
2nd RQ Submitted: September 2011
Total Waiting Time: 51 months

peace1948 said:
Do we have to wait 24 months from the date application received June 2012, means we should hear from CIC on May 2014 but we received RQ that mean we should wait 36 months until June 2015

Do you agree with me that we should not worry these days about the Oath letter! :eek:

Guys with no RQ and 24 months passed should be worried :'( about the oath letter and guys with RQ should be worried :-X after 36 months

My time line is similar to yours ;)

Application received: June 7, 2012
Started processing application: Dec 21, 2012
RQ received: November 15, 2012
RQ returned: January 13, 2013
Notice to prepare for test:Jan 12, 2014
Test passed / Interview: February 5, 2014 St. Clair Office

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bogazici10 said:
hi again,

Our files not at St Clair office. They are at Scarborough office now because after when you passed the test the judge signed your file at St Clair office and then all the files went back to Scarborough office. They are waiting for oath scheduled in their shelves guys. Do not forget Scarborough office will send us oath letter. When you Call center. They always say same thing "your file still at St Clair office or not Uploaded your test result" because their system has not had updated yet. Please do not call CIC. Do not lost your faith and confident.
Are you sure about this, every time i call CIC they keep saying your file is at ST.Clair an results haven't been uploaded yet

penpoint

Apr 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’m not excited to be citizen anymore. Now, the Oath letter will be like a cup of milk left out for a week that soured !

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boga... I appreciate that you are trying to keep up the positive momentum. but how do you know that info?

thanks

bogazici10 said:
hi again,

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twocats said:
Funny, but yesterday I received my post test/pre-oath ATIP. It may provide those who are still waiting with some perspective on how things move around.

- Test Jan 27
- Referral to the CJ - Feb 7
- Judge decision - Feb 12
- Grant - Feb 17
- Referred to Scarborough - Feb 21
- Oath letter - March 11
According to TWO CATS, i got this information guys