+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaylink said:
St Clair is more faster than Scarborough office. For example I took my test on 10 February, St Clair office finished their job and sent the file to Scarborough office with the Judge decision for further step on third week of march. From that very time it kept in that office and when I call the CIC office help center the agent told me "every thing set, just wait any moment from now you get your oath letter". I don't now how long might I have to wait.
I don't agree I passed my test at St.Clair on the 13 of February and my file is still there and my results haven't been uploaded yet.
My husband took his test at Scarborough on the 18 of March and have oath letter for 30 of April

Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto60 said:
I don't agree I passed my test at St.Clair on the 13 of February and my file is still there and my results haven't been uploaded yet.
My husband took his test at Scarborough on the 18 of March and have oath letter for 30 of April
I say if we do not have our Ecas updated, oath date or any updates by the end of April, we should take a united stand.
Do they not have enough people employed to finish this? No wonder there is a lot of unemployment. They are just sitting there doing nothing and getting paid from our tax money!

I will take this matter to media!

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
@toronto60

Through many posting in this forum one thing I understood that sometime St. Clair office took high time to finish their job to cross check the RQ information provided by the applicant. If they think its not actual they check further and that's why they took high time.

upset

Apr 26, 2014
penpoint said:
Unfortunately, this is how business in Canada. Doesn't matter whether it is CIC or TTC subway line. That was my first lesson from my senior co worker in my first job. I was excited to finish my first project as soon as possible but he told me there is a '" standard procedure" that you have to follow. Even this is a small project that you can finish in a couple of days the code of conduct says you have three weeks so you have to spend three weeks not less or more. If they "management " found out that the job can be done in less time, it will be a problem for us.
This is how people are keeping their jobs in Canada. That is why we have baby boomers everywhere.
Absolutely true!!!

This is all about how bureaucrats used to earn money. They need to pile up backlogs so they can get again millions to solve this problem again as they did in 2013!!! Now for 1 month we were reading that the process was fast in this forum. That's because they needed to show that allocating millions to make process faster really work and there were even articles on web that so many people became citizens in March.
Now imagine if they were working as hard as they should be working - will budget give them these extra millions? Of course NO! IT IS DONE ON PURPOSE!!!
If today would be 18th or 19th century I wouldn't complain. But inform. tech. is so advanced that to check person's presence is next to nothing. But they require 36 month! Ridiculous!!!

I am waiting for my oath for almost 5 month. Did not go out of Canada even for single day for 5 years and was not RQed. Passed exam 20/20 at St. Clair.

upset

Apr 26, 2014
The worst thing is that nothing can be done about it because any of your solid facts they can shield themselves by rock-solid phrase: It is a standard procedure!
Politicians also do not want to show big numbers on new citizenship grants as it might show them not in good light in front of their voters.
Sooner or later we will receive it, but I am humiliated by their attitude towards us and that life of my family should completely depend on these jerks.

Something tells me that more humiliation is ahead

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi kaylink

i agree with u totally, what happened at st clair office again? stop sending oath letters...

penpoint

Apr 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stand4yourRight said:
I say if we do not have our Ecas updated, oath date or any updates by the end of April, we should take a united stand.
Do they not have enough people employed to finish this? No wonder there is a lot of unemployment. They are just sitting there doing nothing and getting paid from our tax money!

I will take this matter to media!
I totally agree and I'm in, however, let's give it one more month.

penpoint

Apr 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upset said:
The worst thing is that nothing can be done about it because any of your solid facts they can shield themselves by rock-solid phrase: It is a standard procedure!
Politicians also do not want to show big numbers on new citizenship grants as it might show them not in good light in front of their voters.
Sooner or later we will receive it, but I am humiliated by their attitude towards us and that life of my family should completely depend on these jerks.

Something tells me that more humiliation is ahead
We need more transparency in the process. They are using us to show numbers in the budget. They are violating my rights. Why some people received their Oath letter within 10 days of the test and others just still waiting for their test result to be uploaded?

This is no good !

DaRulz

Sep 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If only 20 of us would gather and stand in front of a CIC office, media will come and our voice will be heard. Forget about call center or posting in a forum.