+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

peace1948

Apr 9, 2014
:-X By Monday if I do not receive the Oath letter :-X I will call CIC to send me the letter(if there is one) after 4 months because I have an urgent assignment over seas for 3months ::) if it is not for this reason I really would not worry about it as long I am here in Canada, so guys do not worry, we are Canadian(citizen of this country) but not officially yet ::) soon we will be, :D relax guys and enjoy the warm weather :) ;) :D
we need a feed up from people you know that have the test/ interview during the early days of February 2014
If we get the letter the others after this date will follow, I am saying this because Jan 29 tests/interview got the Oath letter ;)

pass test/interview Feb 5 , 2014

F.H

Mar 15, 2013
Well said. But not every one got the oath letter yet. Like me and my wife appeared on jan 27th. still waiting ;D. every time i call cic get a different answer but now worried, reason why, they have to give us the citizenship and their is no other option they have. :-*. All they can do is, prolong it. No worries we are not going anywhere :p.

ZS1

Feb 8, 2014
Hi all ,

just got my OATH FINALLY on E-case

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 1, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 1, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 8, 2013.

We sent you a notice on January 15, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on April 10, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 29, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

It seems they are moving

good luck to you all

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZS1 said:
Hi all ,

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 1, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 1, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on January 15, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on April 10, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 29, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

It seems they are moving

good luck to you all

Congratulations ZS1!

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The timeline database has been updated and now has 220 TOTAL APPLICATIONS
150+ COMPLETE APPLICATIONS (WITH OATH DATES)

PLEASE VISIT/BOOKMARK:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArnuR0El8SEtdEhMS0dQNEQwVXppZ3VDdWNsVlM0TXc&usp=sharing#gid=0

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
ZS1 said:
Hi all ,

It seems they are moving

good luck to you all
Congrats! ZS1.

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi torontonian 2003, you did grate job with the data sheet. It is very helpful. But you have mistaken the time between the test ant oath for ZS1 - it is not 8 weeks, it is almost 12 weeks

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZS1 said:
Hi all ,

It seems they are moving

good luck to you all
Congrats, i hope the will move more faster. It took for you almost 12 weeks to get oath.

ZS1

Feb 8, 2014
Thank you all ,

well my-case was updated this morning (SUNDAY).

and yes i did get an RQ.

thank you guys