+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
bogazici10 said:
hi Horizon92,

yes my test results updated already...
Thank you for your reply. Do u know by any chance that do they need to send the files to Scarborough for oath scheduling or they will send it directly from st clair ?

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Horizon92,

I believe that all files will go back to local office from St Clair and local office will send u oath letter. my local office is Scarborough center

Keshab_d

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Hi all My mother want to Travel to Home country ASAP, any suggestion ?

My Mother Timeline:

Home Office: Scarborough
June 2012- Application received
Nov 2012- started processing application
Jan 2013- RQ
Feb 2013- submitted RQ
Jan 2014- notice to Interview (at St Clair Office)
Oath: ??

Fhero

Apr 5, 2014
I applied in April 2011, wrote exam February 2012, RQ handed to me during the interview, not sure why? RQ returned march 2012 and to date no news or update. CIC agent told me that my RQ and documentation received not reviewed yet!! Unbelievable!! What is going on? Not sure what to do? even CIC agent told me that St clair applications may take 48 months and more. I'm in :(o follow up is quite expensive as I submit all documentation needed but we need somebody to review them there!!

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
No news so far, it has been more than 8 weeks for February guys , it seems something wrong happened .I am worried that
everyone need to wait 36 months to get oath. and this will be a very bad scenario.

peace1948

Apr 9, 2014
Is there anybody you know in or out of our group received any letter these days regarding Febuarary Test/Interview ready for the Oath!!

:D :eek: :'(

penpoint

Apr 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I've been visiting this topic for the last 4 weeks and sad to say on my first post that I'm very disappointed and frustrated with CIC's entire system.
It seems they have no standards to follow nor tactics to run their business.

I haven't received the oath letter yet although I took the exam and passed the interview successfully on Feb 5th . I called the call center 8 weeks later (as per their instructions) to see what happened to my file. The agent informed me that the results haven't been uploaded yet and that may takes up to 6 month to upload the results (!), in addition he mentioned they haven't reviewed my RQ yet and that may takes up to June 2015 (!!!!!). I bet the guy wasn't even looking at his Computer and I promised not to call again.

My co-worker applied 2013 and did his exam in Scarborough end of January and got his oath letter a week after. And there is another case in this forum from Mississauga, the guy got his letter in the same day of the test(!)

Topic: Became Canadian Today at Mississauga, Oct 2013 to April 8, 2014 .... sorry I can't post the link

Here is my timeline

Oct 2012- received application
Feb 2013- started processing application
June 2013- submitted RQ
Sept 2013- submitted fingerprints
Jan 2014- notice to take citizenship exam
Feb 2014- citizenship exam (St. Clair)

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samjohns22 said:
No news so far, it has been more than 8 weeks for February guys , it seems something wrong happened .I am worried that
everyone need to wait 36 months to get oath. and this will be a very bad scenario.
i dont think so... based on what the agents said and on what is written in the website maximum 6 months