+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi.. my file transfer from Scarborough office to at St..clair since March 2013.

File under office review since November 2014 / RCMP clearance.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UPDATE****

Yesterday I received yet another letter from CIC requesting my entry/exit records from the U.S, they are giving me 30 days to respond otherwise my application will be considered abandoned.
Back in March 2015 I had received the same request so I sent them my I-94 records which I was able to get thanks so some folks here in the forum but unfortunately it looks like the officer did not accept that as he is requesting Entry/Exit records from the U.S without telling me how to get them, this is really becoming ridiculous.
I am so disappointed and disgusted at this whole thing as I believe all of this could have been asked for a few years ago and now after 42 months in processing they are still asking for information without telling me how to get them. These guys at CIC are so narrow minded, all it takes is for someone to take a few trips to the U.S for them to doubt your sincerity, unbelievable.
Is anyone in the same situation? Has anyone submitted entry and exit records from the U.S? Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
OMG. READ THIG GUYS!!

We sent you a notice on April 21, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 5, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

OttawaBuddy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
canadiansoon said:
OMG. READ THIG GUYS!!

We sent you a notice on April 21, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 5, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congratulations Canadiansoon. You almost did it. A few more days.

And just for forum members I have update without actual update.
Just call center information. And as usual "still in process" ;D ;D ;D

Applied: May 2012
Started processing: January 2013
RQ received: March 2013
RQ replied: March 2013
Test: February 2014
File transferred to St-Clair: March 2014
Assigned to an officer at St.Clair: January 2015

torontorian

Jul 26, 2014
canadiansoon said:
OMG. READ THIG GUYS!!

Congratulation!!
Which location did they ask you to appear for taking oath?

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiansoon said:
OMG. READ THIG GUYS!!

Congrats. Seems like end 2012 applicant who got RQ are starting to get their oaths.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OttawaBuddy said:
Congratulations Canadiansoon. You almost did it. A few more days.

And just for forum members I have update without actual update.
Just call center information. And as usual "still in process" ;D ;D ;D

Applied: May 2012
Started processing: January 2013
RQ received: March 2013
RQ replied: March 2013
Test: February 2014
Filr transferred to St-Clair: March 2014
Assigned to an officer at St.Clair: January 2015
Strange that you and Candaiansoon have the same circumstances (pre-test RQ) with you applying 5 months prior to him. He got the oath and you are still waiting. While I am wishing Candaiansoon hearty congrats , it's still shows that CIC is not applying the just and fair first comes first serve policy.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djoli said:
UPDATE****

Yesterday I received yet another letter from CIC requesting my entry/exit records from the U.S, they are giving me 30 days to respond otherwise my application will be considered abandoned.
Back in March 2015 I had received the same request so I sent them my I-94 records which I was able to get thanks so some folks here in the forum but unfortunately it looks like the officer did not accept that as he is requesting Entry/Exit records from the U.S without telling me how to get them, this is really becoming ridiculous.
I am so disappointed and disgusted at this whole thing as I believe all of this could have been asked for a few years ago and now after 42 months in processing they are still asking for information without telling me how to get them. These guys at CIC are so narrow minded, all it takes is for someone to take a few trips to the U.S for them to doubt your sincerity, unbelievable.
Is anyone in the same situation? Has anyone submitted entry and exit records from the U.S? Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
I am really sorry to hear that buddy. It seems like from some reason CIC has decided to give you an especially harsh treatment....I wish you good luck!

OttawaBuddy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
djoli said:
UPDATE****

Thanks
https://foiaonline.regulations.gov/foia/action/public/request/publicPreCreate

Try this link. One guy wrote that he received everything in one week or so, not a year.
Good luck!

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi. djoili Very sad news after 42 months they are asking for USA visit report try your best to
find the way to get it even if you have to travel extra mile and spend some money
as you have waited for such a long time... wish you all the best of luck..

all other in this forum try to provide any information which may help djoili..

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations..............

canadiansoon said:
OMG. READ THIG GUYS!!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
djoli said:
UPDATE****

Thanks
Obviously, these are cheap attempts of CIC to delay the processing. Frustration is an under statement.

You can request that either from Canadian Border Security department or USA's Homeland Security for border crossing record. I suggest you can request both of them straight away and throw that in CIC's face upon receipt.

However, I'm not sure if you can get their responses within a month's time.

You might consider sending a registered letter to the CIC explaining that you already made a request to the concerned department, though not sure if you can get them within a month but will surely furnish it to them immediately upon receipt. Ask them for more time.

*** As a precaution, contact your MP's office, inform that CIC is repeatedly asking the same information. Now they asked something in such short time which you cannot get from concerned department. That should help you buy some time.

Wish you all the best.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
canadiansoon said:
OMG. READ THIG GUYS!!

Hearty Congrats !!!

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djoli said:
UPDATE****

Thanks
Awful, sorry to hear it dude. I think best is to go to Pearson airport and talk to the American CBP officers while they're on coffee breaks. They're usually friendly and chatty. I doubt calling them would get you anywhere.
Have you done a quick online search to see if it can electronically be accessible to you?