Mar 2, 2014
RQSTclair said:
Hi All,
Below is my Timeline

Application Sent : November 20, 2012.
Processing started : January 29, 2013.
RQ Received : July 2013
RQ Sent : August 2013
Test :February 14, 2014 at 1:00 PM (St clair)
Waiting for Oath

Call CIC today and they inform test results are not yet uploaded :(
what did u ask from them? i had test on same day 14th feb. called them twice and they dont even check my files and just said you should wait!!! did he or she check your file and after said about test result not uploaded? or just simply replied you there is no test uploaded for evryone from 14th feb !!!

rajdeepa

Mar 22, 2009
oathie said:
Rajdeepa, What did you ask the CIC officer.
I was pre-test issued RQ. During the time of interview, CIC officer told there is no reason on my file for issuing a RQ. She said that I should not have been issued a RQ at the first place. She verified all my records and said all looks clear. Now, waiting for oath.. My PR is expiring this year, should i renew or wait for oath?

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Horizon92 said:
did u call cic?

Horizon92
After the interview (14th Feb) the officer told me they will contact me after 4 to 6 weeks.
I called them again they told me i have to wait and check the website .....
Note that I had RQ too (individual)

Tbb

Mar 18, 2014
Here is my timeline

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 22, 2013.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 22, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on April 12, 2013.

4.We sent you a notice on January 24, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 24, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I was also sent the RQ before my test.

I did not think the interview went well, as I had 5 entrances on my record that I did not mention in the RQ. I believe these were one day trips across the border but I could not verify it at the time. Also, I was arrested once but not convicted and they asked about this but did not go into it. The interview ended abruptly (in my opinion), with the officer saying that they will send me information on the next step. FYI: a CJ was sitting in the room , I think he was reviewing the process for quality control, we had a brief conversation about this when my officer left the room to photocopy my documents.
I gave CIC a call recently because I am planning to travel in April and the officer said my documents have been verified, I passed the test and there are no red flags on my file, but he cannot say for sure if I will be referred to the CJ. In his eyes I am only waiting for the Oath date to be sent through and everything else is fine.
It seems to me that the document verification is the last step in the process if you have done everything else. Also from the previous post there seems to be a 5 week period between the test and the oath letter .

My test was done at st clair

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
larine said:
Horizon92
After the interview (14th Feb) the officer told me they will contact me after 4 to 6 weeks.
I called them again they told me i have to wait and check the website .....
Note that I had RQ too (individual)
At the interview office told me to wait between 3 to 4 months!!

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Horizon92 said:
At the interview office told me to wait between 3 to 4 months!!

Did they ask you to provide any document? ... so in my case every thing was fine ...
based on the timeline posted here it seems that those who passed the test on feb. ( st clair office ) will be contacted very soon.
who passed the test on jan. they already got the ceremony on March.

Good luck Guys

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can view the processing timelines for completed applications in the GTA and other cities in this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArnuR0El8SEtdEhMS0dQNEQwVXppZ3VDdWNsVlM0TXc&usp=sharing

The ones from Scarborough and St. Clair have more contributors to this forum (as compared to Mississauga).

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The timelines are indeed sorted by EXAM DATES per CIC location.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArnuR0El8SEtdEhMS0dQNEQwVXppZ3VDdWNsVlM0TXc&usp=sharing

Given the differences in manpower and resources per office, I think it's more meaningful to group the results first by the CIC office.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
still no updates here. They can now tell that I wrote the test but results have not been updated. Also she said my background checks are valid till May of this year. so hopefully they can process everything before May!

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please add me this data Toronnia2003

Office is Scarborough center:

Received: May 10, 2012.

Process application: Oct 25, 2012.

Residence questionnaire: Nov 30, 2012.

Residence questionnaire sent: January 9, 2013.

1st Fingerprint Request: January 24, 2013.

1st Fingerprint sent: February 11, 2013.

Text Exam: February 7, 2014 and passed at st Clair office.

2nd Fingerprint sent: February 11, 2014.

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You may add my timelines too, per my signature.

Arrived in Canada : 2001 (Student Permit)
PR: 2009
Citizenship application: April 2013 (with wife)
Started Processing: 1 Aug 2013
Citizenship Test: Feb 21, 2014 (SCARBOROUGH, ON)
..waiting for next steps. Hopefully, invitation for OATH

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
larine said:
Did they ask you to provide any document? ... so in my case every thing was fine ...
based on the timeline posted here it seems that those who passed the test on feb. ( st clair office ) will be contacted very soon.
who passed the test on jan. they already got the ceremony on March.

Good luck Guys
No nothing! She even said thank you for your RQ response and she wad quite happy with my file!!