+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

twocats

Sep 30, 2009
Horizon92 said:
Still no news on ecas !! How often they update it? Any ideas guys? :(
Mine got updated last night. It happens a couple of times a week; next one is likely Sunday night.

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe Poldek did his test on feb 5th and got his oath i think on 25th march. its on the table on the previous pages.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
bogazici10 said:
yep, They asked me second finger print request on the phone. They told me finger print only valid one year.
I applied for Citizenship in Sep 2011,
Received RQ in July 2012, sent RQ Documents in Aug 2012.
Received the letter to prepare for test in Jan 2014.
File is transferred to St. Clairs from Kitchener.
So far no test date is scheduled. Anyone in same boat?

carryoncanada

Mar 15, 2014
Hey!

First time posting on here.

I had my test on the 7th December at the StClair office and the test went great.
The interview was more of a chat and it ended with them saying you should be hearing about the oath soon.
i havent heard at all from them and online the last update was about coming for the test.
Looking on here i see a lot of you guys who were after me have got the oath so im a little worried.
Anyone else had this happen? Alos what would be a good number to call for enquires?
Thanks!
congrats to everyone who has had the oath!

sch

Mar 15, 2014
carryoncanada said:
Hey!

First time posting on here.

I had my test on the 7th December at the StClair office and the test went great.
The interview was more of a chat and it ended with them saying you should be hearing about the oath soon.
i havent heard at all from them and online the last update was about coming for the test.
Looking on here i see a lot of you guys who were after me have got the oath so im a little worried.
Anyone else had this happen? Alos what would be a good number to call for enquires?
Thanks!
congrats to everyone who has had the oath!
Have you received RQ before?

carryoncanada

Mar 15, 2014
hi,
no, no RQ.

timeline has been:
We started processing your application on August 20, 2013.

We sent you a notice on November 25, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM.

I was the third person done the test and full marks. The interview was a few questions about a few vacation trips then a chat about Canadian winter. totally good vibes from it all.

sch

Mar 15, 2014
carryoncanada said:
hi,
no, no RQ.

timeline has been:
We started processing your application on August 20, 2013.

We sent you a notice on November 25, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM.

I was the third person done the test and full marks. The interview was a few questions about a few vacation trips then a chat about Canadian winter. totally good vibes from it all.
Don't worry ! You will get your oath notice very soon....
If you want to call CIC, here's the number:1-888-242‑2100
But I don't think they will be helpful in your case, since you have to wait 6 months before you inquire about your file. My suggestion is to get ATIP if you worry about it.

carryoncanada

Mar 15, 2014
Thanks for the reply!
I thought I would have heard by now, and coming on here and seeing applicants from january taking the oath got me worried. but I'll give them a call on monday and see if they are still in process and everything is all good.

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
I guess it is only depend on how the officer who is working on our document is fast or slow!!! Someone got their oath letter after having test in feb and some are still waiting after their test done by dec !!